44' J Boats J/44 J44 J-44
The J/44 has been called the best dual purpose sailboat over 40' ever built. Race one design with an average of 9 J/44's on the starting line, race at 30 PHRF, race to Bermuda, or cruise anywhere comfortably with a couple or a family. This is what the J/44 was designed to do and that is just what she has done.
This J/44 is equipped for both racing & cruising. She has been yard maintained as well as maintained by a fastidious owner for the last 22 years. She is a Bermuda Race veteran and actively races in the J/44 One Design Class with a winning record. One design sail ownership will transfer with the boat allowing for great big boat one design racing at a very reasonable cost.
Some of her highlights include:
- Fresh Awlgrip hull - white with dark blue bootop & gold cove stripe - 2012
- Awlgrip white boom - November 2016
- Fresh exterior varnish - October 2016
- B&G Zeus 2 radar/chartplotter - May 2016
- Full racing inventory including asym. chutes
- Full cruising inventory including newer Doyle tape drive mainsail with Dutchman & electric halyard winch
- Recent Dodger & Cruising Bimini
- Impeccable condition - see photos!!