Welcome to Watch Hill Yacht Services
We sail and motor on Block Island, Fisher's Island and Long Island Sounds. Our lineage goes back five generations on the same location on the Pawcatuck River, including the past three generations as a full service boat yard and marina facility, namely, the Frank Hall Boat Yard (FHBY). We know these "waters" well and we know what types of boats will provide you with the enjoyment you deserve - whether you are sailing by the shoals off the Connecticut River, boating in the swift currents of Fisher's Island Sound or anchoring in the quietude of Narragansett Bay.
Unlike many other yacht brokers, we rely almost exclusively upon a local network of veteran sailors, area yacht clubs and boatyard operators to keep us abreast of the inventory of sailing craft and powerboats that are available in Rhode Island and southeastern Connecticut. We can turn on the Internet as well as any other broker. But it is the "local knowledge" from our trusted network that enables us to uncover that special craft that is perfect for you.
We are also the exclusive manufacturers and dealers of the Watch Hill 15, a 24'6" open cockpit sloop that is raced by the Watch Hill Yacht Club.
We would enjoy working with you as either a buyer or seller and we thank you for stopping by and "rafting-up".
29' Regulator 29 Forward Seating
One owner boat in outstanding condition, in the water, fully commissioned and ready for the season. Powered with twin 250 HP 4-stroke YAMAHA outboards with a mere 386 hours. Gorgeous flag blue hull with many custom upgrades including:
- New top of the line Garmin electronics (Garmin GPS Map 7215)
- Hydraulic table/sunbed professionally installed between forward seating (serves as sunbed with custom cushion or dining table and seating forward.)
- Custom t-top with better windshield visibility (no crossing bars)
- Custom flip-down transom seat with back rest
- Heavy duty ski/tube pole attached to engine well behind transom
- Overhead storage container installed under t-top
- Port hole installed in console for improved circulation in head compartment
- Spotlight on t-top with console control
- Overhead storage box in console
This boat is impeccably kept and in outstanding condition. Professionally maintained to the highest standard and ready to go for the season. Engines are serviced every year by Yamaha technicians. Slip available on the Pawcatuck River just up from Watch Hill, RI. No sales tax for a buyer that purchases the boat and keeps it in Rhode Island.
Click on FULL SPECS for additional information and photographs. Available to be seen at your convenience.
Watch Hill Yacht Services, LLC
Brigid Rooney Hall, CPYB and John F. Hall, Jr.|
3 India Point Road
Westerly, RI 02891, United States
Tel (401) 596 8815
Fax (401) 596 3985