Marina Boat Rentals
Not a lot of people understand just how important all-inclusive options are when choosing boat rentals. Other boat rental companies and marinas around the country are well known for using a sales tactic that everyone knows: getting the foot in the door. They’ll quote great prices for a boat that looks great, but if you need additional things to have fun or to be safe, then you are going to get charged extra. Here is what we include with all of our boat rentals:
• Tubes – Believe it or not, some of our competitors actually charge for tubes!
• Skis – They also charge for skis, sometimes by the ski and not the pair! Remember that skiing is healthy and fun!
• Ski-ropes – Who would rent skis without ski-ropes? Not us, but that’s because we don’t even rent skis! They just come with our boats! No extra fees, no hidden charges, just a world-class experience on Lake Travis.
• Knee-boards – Tons of fun at no extra charge! Travis lake is home to some of the best knee-boarding waters in the entire country and VIP Marina has you covered at no additional charge.
• All necessary safety equipment at no extra charge – Spending time on the lake should be safe. Period. End of story. VIP Marina is a safety-first facility and we want to ensure that our VIPs come again and again. As such, all safety equipment is free and we want you to ask our friendly staff if you have any questions whatsoever about how to use our safety equipment.
• The works!! Our customer service is second to none and is well-known throughout the greater Austin area. Our boats are just flat out nicer than the other guys’ boats, but we encourage you to come have a look and decide for yourself!
Take a look at our boats below and call us to reserve yours! 512-331-5375
Weekend rates start at $55/hour for boats and $70/hour for jet skis.
Ask about our weekday specials and half/full day discounts.
Bluff Creek and VIP Boat Sales and Brokerage