VIP Marina is locally owned and operated, and we support local businesses. In fact, our 1800 square foot ship store is full of products from local companies such as:
• Blue Bell Ice Cream – People may not think of frozen treats when they think of Texas, but we are overjoyed to offer ice cream and other deserts from that nation’s third largest supplier of ice cream, Blue Bell Creameries. Based in Brenham, Texas, Blue Bell has served ice cream at international peace summits and conferences held by the President of the United States at Camp David and has even been eaten aboard the International Space Station.
• eProStar Coffee – Based in Carrollton, eProStar has been making some of the best coffee in the world right here in Texas for a quarter of a century! We are proud to offer eProStar coffee to our VIP Marinas.
• Pedernales Cellars – Located deep in the heart of Texas hill country, Pedernales Cellars offers a wide variety of spirits made right here in the Lone Star State, including: Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Garnacha, Touriga Nacionale, and Mourvedre.
VIP Marina’s ship store also offers plenty of other goods and services too:
• The coldest beer on Lake Travis.
• Reef Swimwear products.
• The widest assortment of ice cream on Lake Travis stored in two enormous coolers, including world famous Haagen-Dazs ice cream products.
• Ice, ice, and more ice. You can never get enough ice on Lake Travis! We have multiple coolers stuffed with ice for your convenience!
• Sunscreen and sunglasses to protect your eyes and skin.
• Clothes to protect or show off your beach body!
• A whole lot more…
The VIP Marina ship store is constantly restocked so we’re never out of the items you need. After all, there is nothing VIP about not getting what you want when you want it!
VIP Boat Sales & Brokerage
16107 FM 2769|
Leander, TX 78641, United States