62' Altima Pilothouse
Another Huge Price Reduction!
C' La Vie is one of the best values today in the motoryacht market!
This vessel is owned by a first time boater who had dreamed of traveling the world to remote locations for superior scuba diving locations. He was looking for a yacht that could “go offshore” to remote islands and one that could be lived on “anchor to anchor” out on the reef.. His intention was to base the boat in the Turks and Caicos Islands and cruise the Southern Bahamas, Haiti, DR and beyond. Due to a change in circumstances the owner was forced to give up his dream before even departing port (and after investing over $125,000 into improvements). Prior to the current owner; the boat was owned by an Australian national who docked the boat in Miami; He was an experienced captain; and invested over $500,000 of technical extras into the boat (some only appreciated by a true hands-on boat owner), but this owner never made it to Miami from Australia to use the boat. The result is a virtually brand new boat with less than 400 hours on the engines (most of the hours were put on by the original manufacturer using it as a demo boat prior to the first sale); and it is loaded with redundancy and extras from the two previous owners who never saw their dreams through to fruition. With less than 360 hours on her powerful C15 Caterpillar engines she has barely gotten broken in.
This is the perfect yacht for small groups to travel long distances safely and in comfort. A three (3) stateroom layout with beautiful woodwork and all entertainment systems will delight your guests. This Altima is yacht is built with integrity and has more features than most 80 foot yachts on the market! Marlow, Hampton, Symbol, or Fleming have nothing on this yacht. This is a solid; well-engineered and thoughtfully laid out boat and the manufacturing was overseen by Frank Sciortino (Altima's builder and importer). Read this review from one of this Altima’s sister boats “Since she was built in China, I had approached the Altima 55 with trepidation-some past boats from behind the Great Wall reminded me of early efforts from Taiwan. It turns out I had no reason to worry. For one thing, her builder is a well-established Taiwanese yard that chose China for cost considerations; the company didn't suddenly abandon quality when it crossed the border. Second, each Altima gets a thorough Franking before delivery; Sciortino watches every boat as she's built, inspects her before loading her onto a ship, then rechecks her when she arrives Stateside. The result is a thoroughly modern motor yacht with some clever features and a reasonable price tag". "Our goal with all Altimas", Sciortino said, "is to provide a well-built and well-equipped motor yacht at a price that is extremely competitive."
This yacht comes equipped with more equipment than any other yacht in her class. She has redundancy of almost everything required on a yacht; two (2) Onan generators, two (2) complete navigational aid systems consisting of two (2) Raymarine displays and four (4) Furuno displays split between the upper and lower helms. These systems each have their own radar systems as well. There are two (2) Horizon VHF radios, one at the lower helm, and one on the bridge deck. There are three (3) separate control stations containing both Glendenning throttle controls, as well as both bow and stern thrusters controls as well at all three stations.
Other outstanding features and values include:
- Double Intellian satellite system allows for both television viewing and internet service while traveling on any of the three (3) televisions located on board
- "virtually brand new" 2012 Novurania 13 tender with a 40hp Yamaha 4 stroke engine and an electric 1500 lb capacity davit to hoist her up to the flybridge deck for storage.
- full-size day head in the salon; eliminating foot traffic through staterooms
- Hydraulic Westmore Stablilizers that really do make a difference with waves greater than 3 feet
- "Yacht Controller" system to operate her single- handed around the docks
- custom made reinforced stainless steel roller system for a second anchor on her bow, allowing for two (2) secure anchorages in remote locations or storm conditions
- washing machine and dryer are located in the master stateroom
- six (6) air conditioning compressors including one for the enclosed fly bridge and one for the engine room.
- Flybridge has Gen-Air cooktop along with storage and a freezer
- SK Freshwater maker has been installed. She will comfortably make 50 gallons of fresh water per hour while traveling
C' La Vie is a perfect yacht for a couple looking to do some extensive cruising at an affordable price. There is plenty of room to invite quests, friends, and family to travel along as well. She travels comfortably and economically at 8 knots or can move ahead of the weather at 18 knots if necessary.
This boat screams value to any “hands on” sea captain who knows the “ins and outs” and idiosyncrasies of both maintaining a yacht; living aboard anchor to anchor; and running in rough seas. Many virtues of this boat cannot be written into a text description and must be discovered “in person” by a knowledgeable yachtsmen.