Welcome to United Yacht Sales
Covering the coast of the Carolinas, we have a refreshingly different approach to assisting buyers and sellers of pre-owned vessels. Simply put - we make the process of buying and selling a boat safe and enjoyable. We highly value repeat customers and referrals from our satisfied customers. We have built our business on trust. Toward that end, we treat every customer as we, ourselves, would want to be treated were we purchasing or selling a vessel.
of the Carolinas
We will explain how the brokerage business works.
NO MORE MYSTERIES.
ASSISTANCE WE PROVIDE OUR BUYERS:
- Buy the right boat. We will help you determine which hull style, engine and layout will best fit your needs by thoughtfully examining how you will actually use your new boat.
- Find the right boat at the right price. We will sift through the thousands of brokerage boats to locate only boats that will suit you and be affordable for you. We will then provide you with real time, accurate market prices on boats of interest.
- The purchasing process. Prepare the documents needed to contract a vessel, assist in acquiring qualified surveyors, arrange for financing and insurance, attend surveys and sea trials with our buyers, negotiate post-survey issues and facilitate closing the transaction.
- Delivery of the vessel. Assist with delivery of the vessel to your homeport if necessary.
HOW WE ASSIST OUR SELLERS:
- Price it right or else. Assist sellers to avoid the single most disastrous mistake a seller can make - pricing your boat incorrectly.
- Prepare the boat to be sold. Assist sellers to prepare their boat for the market. We will advise you where to spend money on your boat for a better return as well as where not to spend money.
- Advertise to the boat buying public. Prepare printed brochures, advertisements and websites exclusively for your vessel so that it is seen in its best light by the boat buying public in print and on the web.
- The selling process. Prepare the legal documents for the purchasers, hold deposits in escrow trust accounts, attend the sea trial and survey of your boat, assist sellers with any post-survey issues and facilitate closing the transaction.
- Making it easy for the buyers makes it easy for the sellers. We assist buyers with financing, insuring and delivery. This not only helps the buyers but it helps you by creating a safe, helpful environment to accommodate buyers of your vessel. Something we all appreciate but see little of in today's world.
Beaufort/Morehead City Office
POB 6, Beaufort, NC 28516
800-627-2628 Office ~ 252-728-7911 Fax
New Bern Office
P.O. Box 806 , New Bern, NC 28563
800-797-5759 Office ~ 252-635-6446 Fax
Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach Office
2002 Eastwood Road, Suite 106,Wilmington, NC 28403
800-526-2836 Office ~ 910-256-9080 Fax
South Carolina Offices -
830 Toler Drive , Charleston, SC 29464
33 31st Ave, Isle of Palm SC 29451
843-886-0028 Office 843-270-9091 Cell
E-Mail - email@example.com
E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org