Welcome to SV Business Group Inc.
SV Business Group is an international yacht brokerage company located in West Vancouver, Canada. It was founded out of our passion to boating and adventures and a sincere desire to help and assist fellow boaters with finding great, reliable and safe boats. It all started with helping friend and friends of friends and eventually grew into a business enterprise, which we are very proud of. We’ve built our company based on the principles of customer satisfaction, straight dealing, respect to our clients and other professionals working in the industry and high standards of professional ethics. SV Business Group is a proud member of Boating BC Association (British Columbia Marine Trades Association), British Columbia Yacht Brokers Association and Northwest Yacht Brokers Association.
Promote and support safe and enjoyable boating through innovations, education and research. Adhere to high standards of customer service and professional ethics.
48' Greenline 48
Call for Price
This price is for basic non-Hybrid configuration of the yacht and includes delivery to West Coast. Additional options, including hybrid drive are available upon a request.
IMPORTANT: There is no more 9.5% duty for Canadian buyers because of Canada–European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA).
LISTED by OFFICIAL WEST COST FACTORY DIRECT DISTRIBUTOR and AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTRE
Canada and US Buyers: We will arrange yacht delivery to West Coast, Canadian or US customs clearance and all purchase documents required to register the boat in Canada or US. We also offer buyers 24/7 customer support, warranty and post-warranty service.
10 Reasons to buy Greenline Hybrid:
- Brand new boat with warranty
- Great Price
- 24 International Boat of the Year, Design and Environmental awards
- World first serial produced hybrid yacht
- Largest hybrid fleet in the world
- Sails without smoke and noise in electrical mode and drastically reduces fuel consumption.
- A range of 20 nautical miles on electric drive, before the diesel motor is required.
- Solar Panels provide full supply of power for infinite cruising at speeds of 2-3 knots. Ideal for salmon trolling, for example.
- Superdisplacement hull is optimal in all sea conditions and generates less drag, less wake and requires less fuel.
- Seaworthiness (Class B Certified Yacht, built to navigate winds up to 34-40 knots and waves of 13-20 ft).
SV Business Group Inc.
North Vancouver, BC , Canada|
Tel (604) 837-7555