In 1999 the first of our companies- "Seanergy" was established to introduce a yacht management and maintenance concept in the Eastern Med. Seanergy is the part of Sea Alliance Group which practically deals with each and every aspect of the yachts systems, logistics, crew and finance at all times. Seanergy has become a well-known name, synonymous with the maintenance and management for all sizes of yachts.
Today, Sea Alliance Group supplies "hands on" services to over 50 yachts as well as supervising the construction of several mega yachts currently being built by the leading shipyards in Europe.
The yacht owner can find various options of services in our YM division. Sea Alliance Group has its in house full service technical team, including a workshop and very highly skilled technical team.
Worldwide Sea Alliance Group manages yachts of various sizes and supervises yachts under construction and running yachts with permanent crew on board, private as well as commercial.
The services provided under a typical management package would be:
- Selection & Supervision of permanent captain & crew
- Selection & Supervision of seasonal crew
- Online Supervision and report of running expenses and cash flow.
- Dealing with suppliers
- Supervision of route and delivery planning & position monitoring
- Supervision on yearly/periodic maintenance
- Single point of contact (SPC) for the client and whom we serve as Clients Rep. to.
The main advantages of a managed yacht under Sea Alliance Group Yacht Management division are:
- Significantly less worries and headaches for the owner
- Supervised crew will always provide higher level of service
- Closer and tighter budget supervision
- Significant discounts on most reputable sub contractors & suppliers
- Discounts on Bunkering services worldwide
- Higher level of maintenance which will bring a higher re-sale value in due course
- Lower insurance premiums
- Less surprises and malfunctions, and therefore happier usage of the yacht