36' Shannon Down East 36
This beautiful Shannon Downeast 36' Custom is currently being totally reconditioned by the Shannon craftsmen who built her almost 25 years ago. All systems are bring refurbished including new fuel, water and waste tanks, electrical wiring, bow thruster, electronics, etc. The boat was built for Shannon 38 sailboat owners who wanted the same quality in a Maine style "lobster yacht". The elegant Herreshoff style interior has white bulkheads with satin varnished teak joinerwork and a solid teak and holly cabin sole. The layout is perfect for a cruising couple with a comfortable pullman offset double in the owners cabin forward; large head with stall shower; seagoing galley with stand-up refrigerator/freezer, sink and stove; and expansive main salon with helm and navigator stations with seats, and two settees. The exterior is equally enticing, with a large cockpit, full equipped flybridge, and exquisite varnished teak trim. This Shannon Downeast 36 will be finished to her new owners' specifications, with the custom selection of cushion fabrics, electronics, bow thruster, canvas, etc, and will be sold with a Shannon NEW Boat warranty.
LOA: 38 ft 0 in
LOD: 35 ft 8 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Displacement: 22000 lbs
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: CAT
Engine Model: 3116
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 300 HP
Cruising Speed: 13 knots
Maximum Speed: 16 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: two 316L stainless (170 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: two Aluminum (222 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: One (35 Gallons)
The salon is spacious with an open air feel due to the 360 degree visibility afforded by the front windshields, opening side and rear windows. All windows are tinted and opening windows include integral screens. Lower helm station keeps you out of inclement weather and is ready for full electronics installation. The settees to port and starboard have storage below. Engine access teak and holly sole hatch. Lower navigation station and seat. Reading lamps as well as overhead dome lights.
The Master stateroom is forward. Pullman offset double berth with plenty of storage below berth, locker shelves on either side of berth. Large opening bronze port lights. Two hanging lockers cedar lined with storage shelf. Anchor locker access
The galley is down from the salon and is to port. Attractive Corian counter with Teak trim. Two burner with oven propane stove, Microwave oven. Stainless steel double sink and H/C faucet with storage. Teak and holly sole with opening hatch for additional below floor storage. Opening bronze port for ventilation and overhead lighting.
The ample head is below to starboard. Raritan marine head. Sink with Hot/Cold faucet. Corian counter top . Separate stall shower. Holding tank level indicator. 3 way Valve for overboard or deck pump out of holding tank. Bronze opening port for ventilation. Self-contained shower sump with automatic pump.
- Access to the bridge is a strong Stainless and Teak ladder.
- Stainless Destroyer Tilt Wheel with Teleflex Hydraulic steering.
- Center Captains chair .
- Windlass w/ foot controls and dedicated 12 Battery
- Anchor platform with roller bracket
- Anchor with chain and rode
- Heavy duty PVC Rub rail with Stainless cap
- Welded Stainless Bow rail running back to mid-ships for crew safety
- Teak Swim Platform with Fold down Stainless Swim Ladder
- Battery Charger
- 12 V Engine Start Battery
- 12 V Windlass and Bow Thruster Batteries
- House Battery Bank
- Shore power inlet with 50 foot Marinco cord
- DC Breaker Panel
- AC Breaker Pane
Tanks & Plumbing
- Two 111 gal (222 gal total) 5052 Aluminum uel tanks (new in 2015)
- Two 85 gal (170 gal total) 316L Stainless steel water tanks (new in 2015)
- One 30 gal waste holding tank with electronic level indicator and 3 way Valve to select between macerator pump or pump out deck fitting
- Raritan 6 Gal Hot Water Heater w/ engine coolant Heat exchanger and 120v
- Bronze sea water seacocks
- CAT 3116 300 HP 6 Cylinder Marine Diesel Engine
- 12VDC bow thruster
- Racor Fuel Filter