If you are thinking of buying a boat and placing her in charter to help lower the cost of ownership, let us find one for you. Haven Charters is in need quality sailboats to add into their fleet to replace the ones that we have sold!
Replacing or buying a boat that has been in a well run charter program has many advantages:
1. Charter performance history – know exactly what each boat earned last season.
2. Known maintenance cost based on history, not guesswork.
3. Details are in place! Insurance, slip rental and bookings handled by the Chesapeake Bays Premier Charter outfitter.
Boats in charter for sale:
Catalina 36 - Coming Soon
1995 Catalina 400mkII -"WINNEFOX" - SOLD
2000 Jeanneau 37 -"SHOOTING STAR" - SOLD
2002 Hunter 356 -"DARWIN TOO" - SOLD
2006 45' Jeanneau - SOLD
1999 Hunter 380 - SOLD
1986 Pearson 36CB - SOLD
30' Lippincott - SOLD
2001 Catalina 320 - SOLD
Salt Yacht Brokerage Company is excited to work hand in hand with the Bay's BEST charter company.
Charter Management Program - Who we are
Haven Charters is located in Rock Hall, MD. Our office is located in the same building as Salt Yacht Brokerage Company which has facilitated a synergy of placing boats into a charter management program.
We currently represent thirty two sailboats ranging in length from 30 to 45 feet. We are sailors ourselves and understand your concerns about chartering your boat to the public. Great care is taken as we process sailing resumes ensuring only qualified skippers with solid references are considered for potential chartering. Seventy five percent of our clientele are repeat customers with years of sailing experience and a great relationship with our company.
There are numerous reasons for chartering your boat:
1. We will keep your boat clean and ready at all times for you or perspective charterers.
2.Take advantage of our fleet insurance program.
3. Defray the cost of a new vessel.
4. To help with seasonal slip rental.
5. Group buying power for parts and equipment means lower prices.
Chartering your boat with a reputable company that has been in business for twenty two years will certainly provide quality care as well as revenue to cover seasonal maintenance, marina expenses and insurance.
What do you get?
- A great management team to promote/market your vessel via multiple internet web sites, leading international magazine publications, regional print media, direct mail database and of course word of mouth from satisfied customers. Haven Charters will send to you a detailed monthly income report.
- Personal use of your boat; There are no restrictions for the personal use of your boat. Of course the more that your boat is available the more revenue it will produce.
What is the next step?
Contact either Jacki or Dave at Haven Charters, (410) 639-7140 or Tom Lippincott at Salt Yacht Brokerage Company (410) 639-9380. We will be happy to answer any other questions you might have. Allow us to prepare a prospectus for you. You are welcome to visit us, see the fleet and familiarize yourself with our operation. We encourage you to step aboard any of our boats in charter to see how well maintained and clean these vessels are. We will also provide to you, several references (current boat owners in the fleet) to talk to.
Thank you for considering Haven Charters.