36' Packet Craft 360
Island Packet’s heritage of design and craftsmanship is evident in the Packet Craft 360. Nautier Hobbits is a fantastic freshwater boat. Kept in Bristol condition with the best of care by her loving owners. Stored in a climate controlled building more than 9 months every year, she has only 910 hours on the Yanmar Diesels. Numerous upgrades include a FreedomLift davit system.
Hull and Deck
The 360's hull design has tunnels that reduce prop angle, providing a draft of only 2 feet, 8 inches. Tight turning at cruise speed produces a feeling similar to that of a smaller high-performance boat. This is a sensational boat to operate!
The bridge deck is well laid out for comfort, whether you're running or relaxing at anchor. It has a fiberglass hardtop with two opening hatches. The three forward windows have opening vents on the top, as well as two opening side vent windows that provide airflow on hot days. For comfort and visibility, there is a fantastic 6-way adjustable double helm seat with arm and footrests. The Dino leather-covered wheel, and the Faria instrumentation beautifully complement the durable synthetic wood-grain cluster. The controls are placed to allow for effortless reach while sitting or standing. The entire helm pod is hinged at its base to ease installation and service. There is a removable three-piece drop curtain that can separate the bridge deck from the aft cockpit.
Across, on the port side is an L-shaped settee with a varnished removable table and storage underneath. Behind the helm seat is a wet bar with a sink with hot and cold pressure water, plus additional storage areas. The aft cockpit has steps to the side decks and the optional L-settee with storage. There is also a utility alcove with shore power connections, breakers, dockside water hook-up and a hot and cold cockpit shower. In the starboard aft corner is an inward opening transom door which leads to the swim platform.
- Stainless steel bow rail with remote controlled spotlight
- Large anchor locker with extra room for storage of the spare anchor, fenders, and lines
- FREEDOMLIFT DAVIT SYSTEM
- Fold-down swim ladder
- 8 polished stainless-steel opening portlights with screens and accordion style shades
- 3 opening deck hatches with built-in screens and shades
- Ridged vinyl rub rail with stainless steel striker
- Sunbrella storage covers for all of the exterior seats
- Tinted acrylic sliding door with matching screen
Electrical and Mechanical Systems
At the heart of the mechanical systems is the dependable twin Yanmar Turbo Diesels rated at 370hp with only 910 hours. The engines are coupled to ZF Hurth transmissions for smooth operation. Access to the engines is provided by an electrically operated bridge deck or through the day hatch. The boat has extensive sound and thermal insulation in the engine compartment and adjacent machinery spaces. The three welded marine aluminum fuel tanks operate as a single system which can be filled from either port or starboard. There are two 75-gallon saddle tanks and a 150-gallon centerline tank for a total of 300 gallons.
For power away from the dock, there is a Kohler 5kw generator with 250 hours on it. All the electrical wiring is marked for easy identification.
8 AGM Interstate batteries, 4 model 1400 for engine service (new April 2015), 1 AGM for the generator and 3 AGM batteries for the house bank (new April 2015).
- Charles 5000 series 40-amp battery charger
- Battery monitor at the helm
- 50-amp, 125V shore power with cords and adaptors
- Cable TV and phone inlets
- Deluxe A/C and D/C electrical control panels in cabinet enclosure with circuit breakers, gauges, battery test system, reverse polarity protection, and indicator lights
- 12V cabin and cockpit lighting, plus courtesy lights and low voltage LED lights
- Red/white lights in helm hardtop area
- CruiseAir reverse-cycle air-conditioning unit (16,000 BTU unit for the main and forward cabin
- VacuFlush head with a 27-gallon holding tank and a fresh water flush system (there is also a macerator pump and an overboard discharge for use in permitted areas),
- 6-gallon hot water heater with a heat exchanger
- Pressure water system with an accumulator tank
- Two FireBoy automatic fire suppressant systems in engine room and in the generator room with indicator lights/controls at the helm and service panel
- Anchor windlass with a Polished Stainless Delta anchor and all chain rode
- Fortress secondary anchor with a chain lead and 150' of nylon rode
- Freshwater wash down in the cockpit
- Flush mount sea water washdown with hose at the bow
- Propellers are four blade Nibral bronze (24 x 28) Tuned each year
- 3-speed windshield defrosters use engine room heat and does very well warming the Bridge deck on colder days
- Three windshield wipers with washers
- Racor fuel filters
- Bennett trim tabs (4) with helm controls and indicators
- Four automatic bilge pumps
- Electric sump pump for shower drain
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
- Dockside water hook up
- Air horn
Electronics and Entertainment Systems
- Raymarine Radar/GPS/chartplotter, plus Sirrus WX application
- Ray 54 VHF with helm booster speaker
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Sony AM/FM/CD/Sirrus stereo system with main cabin and cockpit controls, iPod hook-up, and speakers in the main salon and cockpit
- ACR EPIRB
The Packet Craft has comfortable sleeping for 4. Two in the large forward cabin island berth, and two more in the main cabin. The L-shaped settee can also be made into a double berth large enough to sleep 2 adults comfortably. Cedar lined drawers and lockers throughout provide generous storage. The fully optioned galley features Corian countertops plus ample cabinetry and lockers for storage. The beautiful varnished teak salon table has an inlaid Island Packet logo and can easily be removed and conveniently stowed when not needed. The interior decor is a tasteful blend of premium designer fabrics and surfaces combined with a solid, bevel planked teak and holly sole. Lewmar hatches with shades and screens, paired with a sliding cabin door with a screen, provide multi-directional ventilation.
The L-shaped galley is located immediately to port as you go down the companionway. It is very functional and has great storage.
- AC/DC refrigerator
- Electric two burner glass top stove
- Microwave oven
- Deep polished stainless-steel sink
- Tall faucet
- Corian countertop
- Trash bin, paper towel holder, dish rack and cutlery drawer
Nautier Hobbits is available to view at Barker’s Island Marina in our heated storage building.