19' Zodiac N-ZO 600 NEO In Stock
BOAT SHOW SPECIAL !!! - Normally $77,890 - Valid until 2/28/14
We are the exclusive dealer for the Zodiac N-ZO Series in Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, Northern Indiana and Northern Illinois. We are proud to offer this exciting new N-ZO Series that was introduced into the US market in October 2012.
The N-ZOs are pleasure boats to be enjoyed with others. Particular attention has been paid to the comfort of passengers, both when boating and when moored. Three innovative features have been included in the deck design:
• Efficient use has been made of the on board space. The deck layout has been designed to facilitate safe moving on-board. A new console, called an “Air Console” (N-ZO 600/ N-ZO 680),has made it possible to minimize floor space used and increase the boat’s interior space.
• Entertainment areas have been enhanced. All N-ZO models have a spacious aft saloon that can seat a number of people and offers direct access to the aft bathing platform.
• The modular design of the boats has not been overlooked. The N-ZO is equipped with a new “Reverse & Sun”bow sunbathing system that allows an extensive sundeck to be created in a matter of seconds by simply unfolding the structure.
The N-ZO range comprises boats that are aesthetically pleasing, seaworthy, spacious, and safe.
Following the success of the N-ZO 700 Cabin, Zodiac®has once again drawn on the talent of renowned Italian designer, Vittorio Garroni, to design these boats with exclusive lines.These new boats have been produced in accordance with technical specifications that meet the most frequently demanded requirements of recreational boaters. Zodiac® has endeavoured to design boats that are both safe and comfortable. The new N-Zo range enjoys the benefits of many Zodiac® innovations.
The safety provided by a semi-rigid boat is unmatched. The N-ZO range benefits from the experience of Zodiac® in the hull design and utilizes two innovative features:
• New technology used on the Zodiac® shell,equipped with a V-hull, offers unmatched sea keeping and handling.
• The generous height of the freeboards, due to the size of the buoyancy tube and the structure of the hull, turn the cabin into a “cocoon” for passengers.
Please call one of our salepersons to set up a personal tour of this exciting new N-ZO 600. Our inventory is constantly moving between our three locations and various boat shows so please call ahead to find the current location of the model or models you would like to view.