Builder: Linssen Yachts BV Limburg
Designer: Jos Linssen
LOA: 36 ft 1 in
Beam: 11 ft 3 in
LWL: 31 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 36 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 1 in
Displacement: 19842 lbs Half Load
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
The Linssen 36 SL is enduring both as a design and in build quality. Capable of being helmed from both the fly bridge and the deckhouse, she is also well engineered for power and manoeuvrability enabling a dual role as a river and coastal motor yacht, perfectly suited to the inland waterways of the UK and Europe yet a strong and safe seagoing ‘little ship’ with the power to achieve full speed in almost any tidal and weather conditions - economically and comparatively quietly. The accommodation is moreover well laid out and finished to provide considerable comfort in some style.
- Steel hull; 4mm shell plating with 8mm flat bar frames spaced at 850mm centres - Steel superstructure - Original teak deck planking on fore, side and aft decks over steel sub deck - Banded sapele in saloon and fore cabin - Cherry in aft cabin
Accommodation and Domestic Equipment
General The very light and spacious accommodation provides comfortable berths for up to seven, with both a Fly bridge and an inside steering position for use in poor weather giving excellent forward and peripheral vision. Features include - Luxurious panelling and insulation - Deckhead lining finished in Novolux - Interior in all compartments finished in sapele / maple wood - Upholstery combined with matching curtains for windows and hatches - Door & locker furniture brass coloured locks
Deckhouse saloon - Comfortable new helmsman’s seat to port - Large saloon cabin with teak sole (renewed 2007) - 5 Seat U shaped settee and free standing table - Lockers and under seat stowage - Built-in cocktail / glass cabinet with bottle stowage - Steps down forward to galley to port - Coolmatic 12 / 24 V 80 L fridge freezer with cold accumulation system - Siemens microwave oven - Dinette opposite to starboard converts to double berth
Fore cabin - Twin berths en echelon and ample lockerage
Aft Cabin - Domestic size double berth accessible both sides - Stowage under - Plentiful lockers including 2 x hanging lockers - Head with Jabsco manual WC, basin, shower, tiled tray, vinyl walls and drainage pump
Equipment - Eberspächer 4DL 5.5 KW heater, thermostats and outlets in saloon, fore and aft cabins - Pioneer RDS / WMA / MP3 radio / CD.MP3 new 2011 - Primary TV connection in saloon incl. additional 240 V socket - 2 x Clocks and barometers
Deck Equipment and Ground Tackle
- Polished stainless steel sea rail with guard chain, teak cap rail around aft deck - Large aluminium panorama hatch with tinted glass in saloon deck - Stazo & Oslash wood and brass helm wheel - Bruce type anchor c 20 Kg plus a length 8 mm chain - Plough anchor c 15lb with short length of 10 mm chain - Vetus electric windlass complete with warping drum and chain gypsy - All window frames of anodised aluminium, windows of tinted toughened glass - 2 x Windscreen wipers, forward of deckhouse - Stainless steel grab rails on the wheelhouse top - Polished stainless steel swimming ladder - Solid teak steps with non slip profiles on swimming ladder and stainless hinged extension - Painted steel swimming platform with teak grating - Outside shower at bathing platform with cold water tap - Aluminium lockable deck boxes integrated in aft-deck with original teak top as bench - White leatherette cushions and back rests - Bimini top over aft deck with robust stainless steel framework - Cabrio awning closed aft by zip fastener - Ropes, warps, fenders etc - Provision for deck wash pump
Mechanical Electrical and Tankage
- Sound absorbent, fire proof and water proof insulation panels surround engine room - Volvo TMD 41 L 143 HP Diesel; c 1,450 hours consumes 6 litres / hour at 7.5 knots - Stainless hydrolubricated shaft to ships bronze 4 bladed propeller - Silence mounting MIII engine suspension and rubber bearers - Max speed 9 knots, cruising 7 knots - Volvo rev counters - VDO fuel and depth gauges - Oil pressure and water temp gauges - Vetus 12 V 3 KW bow thruster - Hydraulic steering with helm indicator from 2 positions - Rudder indicator - 1 x 110 Ah 12 V engine battery new 2010 - 2 x 113 Ah 12 V domestic batteries new 2010 - Engine driven 50 A alternator - Victron Atlas Mains charger and 1.500 W inverter - Xantrex Link 20 two battery bank monitor with 2 x volt meters - Paguro 5 KVA 4 KW generator continuous rating intercooling - Generator remote control with output indicator light - Water and gas separator for generator exhaust - Offshore marine galvanic isolator with gauge - Linssen 240 V 16 A shore power system - 7 x 240 V sockets - 4 x 12 V sockets - 240 V / 750 W immersion heater in 20 L calorifier hot water system - 2 x 227 litre fuel tanks with inspection / cleaning hatch - 2 x 227 litre PVC fresh water tanks with Weema water gauge - 2 x 6 Kg gas bottles - 1 x 150 litre holding tank, Sealand level indicator and waste pump out
Navigation Communication and Electronics
Deckhouse helm position - Raytheon RL70 Pathfinder radar display - Raymarine VHF / DSC radio - Nasa Target Navtex - Vetus windspeed gauge (with defective sensor) - Sumlog SL electronic log - Raymarine ST 60 compass
- Navigation lights; all round white and steaming light on gantry, port and starboard lights
- Electric bilge pump 1,850 gallons per hour - Whale manual bilge pump - Plastimo 4 pers life raft - Gas alarm - Electric horn and searchlight - Horseshoe life buoy
- Underwater hull dry blasted then coated 1 coat MCU Miozinc - 2 x coats MCU Ferroguard - 3 x coats International Antifouling. - Zinc anodes for seagoing
These particulars have been prepared from information provided by the vendors and are intended as general guide. The purchaser should confirm details of concern to them by survey or engineers inspection. The purchaser should also ensure that the purchase contract properly reflects their concerns and specifies details on which they wish to rely.
Last Revised: Nov 11, 2014
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
Dave D'Onofrio Yacht Sales, LLC.
Hilton Marina Office
1875 SE 17th ST.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316, United States
Toll-free 888-230-7983 Tel (954) 527-4848 Fax (954) 337-6155 Email Us firstname.lastname@example.org