Welcome To Pacific Coast Yacht Sales
Pacific Coast Yacht Sales, Ltd. specializes in brokerage boats - both sail and power - from 20' to 103'. Located on the water in Richmond, B.C., Canada. Pacific Coast offers boat buyers the largest display of late model power and sail cruisers in Vancouver & Richmond.
As the owner/operator, I can offer buyers and sellers years of experience racing small and large boats as a member of the Canadian national sailing team. As a former builder of power and sailboats, we can talk construction and design.
Have a look at our boats for sale online, then give me a call or swing by our docks to visit a floating boat show every day of the week!
23' Yamaha AR 230
Pacific Coast Yacht Sales specializes in selling the highest quality pre-owned boats available on the West Coast . Our boats are typically late model, lightly used top brand names that we are proud to sell.
Designed for wakeboarding and watersports, and can accommodate 10 people with plenty of area to lounge around. With independent controls for the twin MR1 engines, this boat handles like a dream with the speed and performance required for your days on the water. She is clean, quiet, and fuel efficient.
Call us, and come view this Yamaha AR230 in our heated warehouse facility.
Watch for more photos in the coming weeks!
- Twin MR1 Jet Drive Engines, 4-Cylinder, 4-Stroke, Water cooled Engine, 280 hp each
- Electronic Fuel Injection Fuel Capacity 50 gal.
- 3-blade stainless steel propellers
- Trailer included
- Pop-up cleats
- Anchor locker
- Folding center door and flip-open windsheild
- Seats slide and swivel w/ fold-down bolsters
- Stereo with remote control at helm and additionally at the stern
- Safety grab rails
- Ample storage for life jackets, sunglasses etc
- Large & long storage compartment in floor for gear
- Large glove box
- Designated storage for your fire extinguisher
- Digital depth finder
- 2 Tachometers
- Fuel gauge
- Speedometer (sensitive for wake action)
- Adjustable tilt steering
- Walk-thru transom makes going to stern safe
- Telescoping boarding ladder
- Storage at stern both port and starboard
- Stern access to the pumps for clearing the drives