The Trawler Store, a division of Northwest Yachts, has been actively serving the yachting community since 1992.
We offer buy/sell brokerage services for select trawlers, expedition yachts, motor yachts, and trade-ins to a world-wide audience. Let us help you purchase or sell your next boat. Please see our current offerings by clicking on the appropriate link to the left.
Northwest is all about safety, performance, and comfort. The same level of creature comforts you would find at home or in a fine resort should be available whether you are docked, at anchor in a remote cove, or underway at sea. Northwest's robust equipment and systems are suited for extensive cruising while offering plush and well crafted interiors.
Northwest trawler and expedition yachts from 48' to 103'
For over 40 years, President Yachts has been producing high quality yachts up to 150' under their own name and as an OEM supplier. President Yachts is home to 250 skilled craftsmen, engineers, designers and support staff. Their dedicated teamwork has produced over 1,100 yachts, exporting to markets all over the world.
Trawlers and Motor Yachts from 42' to 150'
47' Selene 47
If you are thinking about a Selene 47, don't let this one get away. This is probably the best equipped Selene 47 that has ever been offered for sale.........and in Bristol condition!!!
Summary of Unique Features:
- John Deere 6081 Engine. This is a commercial grade engine that is rarely found in early Selenes. (only 982 hours)
- Mid Master Stateroom. Very desireable for comfort underway and quiet while sleeping
- State-of-the Art Electronics (see full specs for complete list)
- Telecrane 12 Channel remote control for bow thruster, stern thruster, main engine, anchor windlass, boom, and winch.
- Grunert Freezer in lazarette
- Miehle Dish Washer in galley
- Rocna 55kg (120lb) anchor (340ft of chain)
- New Tecma Heads (2011)
- Zodiac 12.5 tender with new GPS, Depth Sounder and VHF. (new tender tubes in 2011)
- Webasto diesel heat
- Redundant fresh water pumps
- Seattle Mattress Company custom mattresses (new 2010)
- Much, much more.......
Call for a private viewing of this "well-found" vessel.