Welcome to Nordic Yachts Northwest!
We are located at the Cap Sante Marina in Anacortes, Washington, the gateway to the San Juan Islands, just 75 miles north of Seattle.
Visit Nordic Yachts Northwest to tour our wide selection of both new and pre-owned Nordic Tugs – or for any other boat you may be interested in. If we don't have it, we can find it for you. We're happy to work with other quality boat dealers and brokerages in the Northwest and around the continent to help you find your ideal boat.
The Nordic Yachts Northwest team awaits your call, email or visit.
55' Nordhavn 55
Priced to Move!
Cleanest, best value, and best equipped 55' on the market!
Visit our website to view higher quality photos - copy & paste in your browser:
Outfitted to the 'nines' and delivered in 2009, this Nordhavn 55 is far and away the nicest on the market. Meticulously cared for and with only 707 total hours, it is located in beautiful Puerta Vallarta, Mexico. Configured for global excursions, when compared to a new build you will find it difficult and very expensive to equal. Built with many upgraded options including a Lugger 1276 340hp diesel engine, Lugger L-984D wing engine, and complete hydraulic system (BAT 250 stabilizers, 25hp bow/stern thrusters, and hydraulic power to windlass). Look for the complete list of upgrades below.
"With a waterline of slightly more than 50 feet, the Nordhavn 55 has an efficient hull speed of 9.5 knots and under full load conditions, a range of 1500 nautical miles. At 8.25 knots, her range will be 3,000 nautical miles. Its hull form, a refinement of Nordhavn’s Full Displacement design, features fuller aft sections that reduce “squatting” when running at higher speeds. Added benefits include reduced pitching motion and increased stability" (Nordhavn website).
- Lugger 1276 Main Engine (707.4 hours)
- Lugger L-984D wing engine (117.9 hours)
- (2) 24v alternators main engine, additional 24v alternator wing engine
- Wing engine backup drive w/ folding propeller
- Hydraulic system: ABT 250 stabilizers, hydraulic windlass, 25hp bow and stern thrusters, with redundant hydraulic pumps
- Air conditioning
- Mathers controls in wheelhouse and flybridge
- Port & starboard wing controls on Portuguese bridge w/ fiberglass doors
- Seafire fire system - in engine room
- Seafire fire system - in lazarette
- Oil change system
- Garbage disposal w/ 3-way valve for direct overboard discharge
- Salon settee - Ultra Leather 291-3925 'Silk'
- Airtex TV Lift for 42" TV located on galley counter
- Beautiful Star Burst designed salon & pilot house tables
- Entertainment/wine locker cabinets w/ frosted glass
- Fiberglass hard top w/ SS supports
- 2 Stidd chairs on flybridge
- Force 10 BBQ on flybridge
- Glendinning shore power cord
- Spurs line cutter
- Swim platform extension
- Underwater lights
- Steelhead davit upgrade
- La Cruz Shipyard painted hull May 2014
- Bottom painted May 2014
- Village Marine water maker SPW600
- Bosch washer
- Bosch dryer
- Subzero fridge freezer
- GE drop in freezer
- 3, Furuno MU170C monitors
- 1, Furuno FA 150
- 1, Furuno AIS PLT-PLG w/ cable
- 1, Furuno MFDBB processor
- 1, Furuno DRS12A
- 1, Furuno DRS6A
- 1, Furuno HUB 101
- 1, Furuno XN13A/6 antenna
- 1, Furuno MFD 12
- 1, Furuno DFF1
- 1, Furuno F1501
- 1, Furuno PB150
- 1, Furuno 235DGT-MSE transducer
- 2, Furuno RD30
- 1, KVH FB 250
- 1, Flir Thermovision Navigator camera
- 2, Simrad AP50
- 1, Simrad RI35 Mk2
- 1, Simrad FU50
- 2, Simrad J50
- 2, Simrad RC25
- 2, Accusteer HPU212-200 Steering Pumps
- 1, ACR Global Fix Cat1 Epirb
- 2, ICOM VHF 602 with Remote Command Mic
- 1, Furuno SC30 Sat Compass
Photos by: C-Images
Nordic Yachts Northwest
1019 Q Avenue, Suite B|
Anacortes, WA 98221, United States
Tel (360) 293-9411
Fax (360) 293-7874