Welcome to Nashville Yacht Brokers, Inc.
Nashville, Tennessee offers much more than fine music and entertainment. We offer hospitality and a way of doing business we think boaters enjoy and appreciate. While we are more experienced than we like to admit and we try hard to act professional, we prefer to slow down, take a little extra time with our new customers. We get to know you and determine what boat really fit your needs. Our business is strictly brokerage. We rarely own inventory, so we will help you find the boat that is right for you.
If you visit here, you might notice other things about Nashville - mild weather, fresh water, and covered slips. Boats love it here. They age very gracefully and we think you will be pleasantly surprised by what you see.
Nashville is on the Cumberland River which is part of the Tennessee River system. We offer some of the most scenic and relaxing cruising you will ever experience. You can travel by water North to the Great Lakes, South to the Gulf or inland to most of the eastern U.S.
If you're in a rush, we can arrange shipping, financing, insurance and all those other necessaries. Whether you're looking for that magnificent motoryacht, custom cruiser, or home away from home houseboat, give us a call or hit as they say on the internet.
Sea Ray, Carver, Regal, Hatteras, Bertram, Azimut, Lazzara, Grand Banks, Sumerset, Sharpe, Fantasy, Gibson, Bayliner, Cruisers, Silverton, we would love to hear about your interest!
Our brokers are: David Benson, Dorman Burtch, Kyle Leeper, and Larry Mathes.
Please call us at 1-800-959-9444
69' Marquis Sky Lounge MY (4 Staterooms plus Crew)
This 1 owner 69/65 Marquis was purchased new in the "panhandle" and has been stored undercover on the TN River since the owner took delivery of her in 2009.
She is CE Class A Certified. She is a 1 owner vessel that has lived the good life. She has tasted salt, but didn't stay long enough to do anything but whet the owner's appetite! She has the rare four stateroom layout, with skylounge in lieu of the lower helm. She is CAT powered, which makes service a much more palatable event! She is loaded with options! Call today to make an appointment!
- Stored in Freshwater Undercover
- (2) C-18 CAT engines, LOW Hours
- *TWIN* 28KW Kohler generators in soundshield (LOW Hours)
- Bow and Stern thrusters
- Hydraulic swim platform with Teak
- Upgraded Exterior Blue Lights
- Two KVH domes (one KVH dome is sat TV, the other is INMARSAT)
- Exterior Teak package
- Custom Cockpit Table
- Custom Salon hi-lo Table
- Sky lounge with table (makes stbd side bar an option in lieu of stbd side table)
- Windlass style capstan port and stbd
- Twin E-120 fish finder, Sirius weather, Radar
- Raymarine Autopilot ST-8002
- Voyager back up camera
- Fiberglass hardtop flybridge and Rigid enclosure by Rainier
- Electronic Shift Throttle with aft Deck Controls
- (5) Stereo systems with speakers - Denon S-5BD (salon), Clarion CD/AM/FM stereo (port stateroom, stbd bunk room and master stateroom), and Clarion CMD4A stereo (bridge)
- Custom Bar across galley with solid surface countertop, Avanti 18-bottle wine cooler, and (2) storage cabinets (one dedicated for bottles and one dedicated for stemware)
- Four staterooms and three heads (Tecma marine heads) plus the crew quarters and crew head
- Bridge wetbar with sink, Gaggenau grill, and refrigerator
- Port and stbd hose bibs with fiberglass basins
- Headhunter freshwater pump with pressure tank and plumbed in back up headhunter pump
- Water filtration system
*Sale subject to Bank Approval.