Welcome to Nashville Yacht Brokers, Inc.
Nashville, Tennessee offers much more than fine music and entertainment. We offer hospitality and a way of doing business we think boaters enjoy and appreciate. While we are more experienced than we like to admit and we try hard to act professional, we prefer to slow down, take a little extra time with our new customers. We get to know you and determine what boat really fit your needs. Our business is strictly brokerage. We rarely own inventory, so we will help you find the boat that is right for you.
If you visit here, you might notice other things about Nashville - mild weather, fresh water, and covered slips. Boats love it here. They age very gracefully and we think you will be pleasantly surprised by what you see.
Nashville is on the Cumberland River which is part of the Tennessee River system. We offer some of the most scenic and relaxing cruising you will ever experience. You can travel by water North to the Great Lakes, South to the Gulf or inland to most of the eastern U.S.
If you're in a rush, we can arrange shipping, financing, insurance and all those other necessaries. Whether you're looking for that magnificent motoryacht, custom cruiser, or home away from home houseboat, give us a call or hit as they say on the internet.
Sea Ray, Carver, Regal, Hatteras, Bertram, Azimut, Lazzara, Grand Banks, Sumerset, Sharpe, Fantasy, Gibson, Bayliner, Cruisers, Silverton, we would love to hear about your interest!
Our brokers are: David Benson, Dorman Burtch, Kyle Leeper, and Larry Mathes.
Please call us at 1-800-959-9444
59' Grand Banks 59 Aleutian Raised Pilothouse
The 59 Grand Banks leaves little to desire for the most discriminating Yachtsman. She offers one of the best layouts we have seen for a true owner operator that seeks a high quality vessel. This particular 59 was a special order and has been continually maintained/improved by her original owner. Her owner seems to spare no expense - She is in EXCELLENT condition! This vessel has lived the good life as she has been kept under cover and in fresh water on the TN River when not actively cruising to ports of her owner's choice. Her larger engines allow her to cruise at a peppy 22 knots. She is also very comfortable to run at lower speeds as a result magnificent hull design combined with her NAIAD stabilizers.
She is seriously for sale and ready to go cruising with you and your family!
She is unique in the U.S. market not only because of her agressive pricing, but also because she is the only 59 RPH offered with following combination of options:
- Twin C-18 1,000HP CAT POWER
- NAIAD stabilization
- Dual Generator set up (21.5 KW and 13.5 KW Onan)
Options/upgrades include but are not limited to:
- Upgraded Brower Systems Davit WC1200 (fully funcitional hydraulic Davit)
- Custom aft deck/cockpit control station (Thruster,Engines, Transmissions)
- Upgraded 1400 GPD Sea Recovery Aqua Matic water maker (automatic reverse osmosis desalinator)
- SubZero freezer in Lazarette
- 12ft Nautica RIB tender with 40Hp Yamaha 4-Stroke outboard
- Side Power bow thruster
- NAIAD Marine Multisea II Roll Stabilizer system
- Underwater lights
- Nobeltec electronics suite with Big Bay Monitors
- Dual Nobeltec radars
- ACR Cobham EPIRB
- Simrad AP-25 autopilot
- Synchronizer controls & electronic shifts
- 13.5 KW Onan Auxiliary/Backup Genset
- Rudder indicator
- Reverso oil change system
- Bose Lifestyle system in Salon
- Optional C-18 1000 HP CATS
- Magnum MagnaSine MS-4024 inverter/charger
- Miele barbeque grill on aft deck and Bridge
- Wet bar on bridge w/ ice maker
- KVH TracVision; auto-tracking Sat TV w/ 4 receivers
- F33 KVH TRAC phone w/ internet/data capability
- Broan trash compactor
- Plumbing customized for easy winterization
- Beautiful teak and holley flooring in the galley/dinette/pilothouse
- Desirable white hull
...and loads more!!!
View a slide show of RING-N-WET by clicking on the following link: