Welcome to Nashville Yacht Brokers, Inc.
Nashville, Tennessee offers much more than fine music and entertainment. We offer hospitality and a way of doing business we think boaters enjoy and appreciate. While we are more experienced than we like to admit and we try hard to act professional, we prefer to slow down, take a little extra time with our new customers. We get to know you and determine what boat really fit your needs. Our business is strictly brokerage. We rarely own inventory, so we will help you find the boat that is right for you.
If you visit here, you might notice other things about Nashville - mild weather, fresh water, and covered slips. Boats love it here. They age very gracefully and we think you will be pleasantly surprised by what you see.
Nashville is on the Cumberland River which is part of the Tennessee River system. We offer some of the most scenic and relaxing cruising you will ever experience. You can travel by water North to the Great Lakes, South to the Gulf or inland to most of the eastern U.S.
If you're in a rush, we can arrange shipping, financing, insurance and all those other necessaries. Whether you're looking for that magnificent motoryacht, custom cruiser, or home away from home houseboat, give us a call or hit as they say on the internet.
Sea Ray, Carver, Regal, Hatteras, Bertram, Azimut, Lazzara, Grand Banks, Sumerset, Sharpe, Fantasy, Gibson, Bayliner, Cruisers, Silverton, we would love to hear about your interest!
Our brokers are: David Benson, Dorman Burtch, Kyle Leeper, and Larry Mathes.
Please call us at 1-800-959-9444
59' Grand Banks 59 Aleutian Raised Pilothouse
The Grand Banks 59 Aleutian represents a remarkable collaboration between the legendary Sparkman and Stephens design team and Grand Banks. The 59 Grand Banks leaves little to desire for the most discriminating Yachtsman, and is one of the best layouts we have seen for a true owner operator. This particular 59 was a special order and has been continually maintained/improved by her original owner. Her owner seems to spare no expense - she is in tip top condition! This vessel has lived the good life as she has been kept under cover and in fresh water on the TN River when not actively cruising to ports of her owner's choice. Her twin C-18 1,000HP CAT power plants allow her to cruise at 25mph (22.5 Knots) if her owner desires, but she is also capable of running at trawler speeds(as she is stabilized) for extended range and fuel economy. Many exceptional details and custom features make her special. She has just returned from her spring Bahamas adventure and is ready for the next voyage! In preparation for her Bahamas trip (February 2014), her main engine and generator oils were changed, bottom was painted, batteries replaced, a new water maker was installed, and the bow thruster was upgraded. All this to say....she is ready to go cruising with you and your family!
Options/upgrades include but are not limited to:
- Upgraded 1400 GPD Sea Recovery Aqua Matic water maker (automatic reverse osmosis desalinator)
- NAIAD Marine Multisea II Roll Stabilizer system
- Custom aft deck/cockpit controls (upgrade)
- 12ft Nautica RIB tender with 40Hp Yamaha 4-Stroke outboard
- Side Power bow thruster
- Underwater lights
- (2) PCs running Nobeltec electronics suite with Big Bay Monitors
- Dual Nobeltec radars
- ACR Cobham EPIRB
- Simrad AP-25 autopilot
- Synchronizer controls & electronic shifts
- Rudder indicator
- Reverso oil change system
- Bose Lifestyle system in Salon
- SubZero freezer in Lazarette
- Brower Systems WC1200 davit
- Magnum MagnaSine MS-4024 inverter/charger
- New batteries Feb 2014
- New bottom paint Feb 2014
- Oil changed Feb 2014
- Miele barbeque grill on aft deck
- Wet bar on bridge w/ Miele barbeque grill
- KVH TracVision; auto-tracking Sat TV w/ 4 receivers
- F33 KVH TRAC phone w/ internet/data capability
- Broan trash compactor
- Plumbing customized for easy winterization
- Beautiful wood flooring in the galley/dinette/pilothouse
- Desirable white hull
…and loads more!!!
Visit this link to view a slideshow of the boat's photos: