Not Everyone Comes To Morris To Build A New Morris Yacht
Knowledgeable Buyers and Sellers come to Morris to build a relationship with a Morris Yachts Broker.
With 40 years of experience in elite custom yacht building, Morris Yachts Brokerage is uniquely qualified to represent quality yachts and understand the needs of their owners. Our dedicated brokers have over 30 years experience in the industry. They are exceptionally proactive and closely monitor the ever-changing market conditions. Keeping owners informed of these conditions is a priority as it helps to maximize all sales opportunities. By working closely with cusotmers our brokers are better able to advise on maintenance items, analyze pricing and develop effective marketing strategies to maximize exposure for each yacht With yachts for sale world-wide, the brokers are professional in contract negotiations, professional crew, tax liabilities and offshore holding entities. In short, the dedicated Morris brokers work diligently to represent both Buyers and Sellers making the transaction and relationship rewarding for all.
Thorough Well-Written Listings.
•A stem-to-stern inspection allows us to get to know your boat. And the listing will accurately describe your boat’s features and benefits to potential buyers.
Print Advertising - Morris Brokerage advertise in National and International Yachting Magazines and can advise which mediums are best for your boat.
•We live in a digital world. Web presentation and placement is everything.The web is the first place anyone goes to research a purchase. As a company we embrace this technology and specialize in promoting social media.
• All lisitngs are posted on our main website
• Listings are also posted on Yacht World, www,yachtworld,com, the industry’s leading MLS.
Targeted Email Mailings:
• Monthly email to our database of customers, owners and service customers . After 40 years in the business of building, selling, and servicing yachts, our contact list is extensive.
• We have a continual presence at major boat shows in both the US and abroad. It is at these shows we often meet our future customers.
• Private Events: We will advise you of private event and open house opportunities throughout the year.
• With locations in Mt Desert Island, Maine and in Newport, Rhode Island, our Brokers are always in touch with the pulse of boating. You can find a Morris yacht in nearly every body of water worth sailing in. We have maintained relationships and contacts in each of these areas sharing the knowledge with our customers.
Morris Brokerage - our experience and passion for boating makes the difference.
James Allen -Bass Harbor & Northeast Harbor, Maine
Bob Marston -Newport, Rhode Island
42' Morris Yachts M42
Joya Del Mar is one of the most highly optioned M-42 to come on the market. She has gorgeous teak decks, Leisurefurl, and a bowthruster to name just a few. The Morris M-42 has all the sailing attributes of the M-36 but with standing headroom and more extensive cruising capabilities. Joya Del Mar is in beautiful shape and is offered fully rigged and ready to go in Southern California.
14 Harbor Drive|
Northeast Harbor, ME 04662, United States