Not Everyone Comes To Morris To Build A New Morris Yacht
Knowledgeable Buyers And Sellers Come to Morris To Build a Relationship With A Morris Yachts Broker
With 37 years of experience in elite, custom
yacht building, Morris Brokerage is uniquely qualified to broker high-end vessels whether built by Morris or produced by other quality builders. Our dedicated Morris Yachts brokers are exceptionally “proactive” and closely monitor the changing brokerage market conditions. Keeping our owners informed of these conditions is important and helps to maximize all sales opportunities. By working closely with our listing owners, we are better able to address maintenance items, adjust pricing and develop effective marketing strategies to maximize exposure. In short, our dedicated Morris Brokers work diligently to represent the owners of our central listings and our “buyers” both fairly and professionally from start to finish.
Thorough Well-Written Listings
If your boat is not a Morris a stem-to-stern inspection allows us to really get to know your boat. The resulting listing will accurately describe your boat to potential buyers. Our goal is a listing that eliminates confusion during purchase: potential buyers will clearly know whether that clock and barometer are part of the deal!
Print Advertising - full page ads in Soundings, Yachting and Cruising World’s brokerage section
• Complete listings at www.morrisyachts.com/brokerage (The site receives approximately 18,000 visitors/month) The brokerage section is the most visited section of the site.
• Enhanced listings on Yacht World (the largest online yachting resource)
• Monthly email to our entire database of more than 6000 individuals who have expressed interest in receiving brokerage information.
• Each email features two boats and has a link to the rest of our listings.
• We mail a brokerage brochure that features our entire master brokerage list Mailing is sent to over 6000 individuals in our database.
• Each summer we host our own boat show in the beautiful protected waters of Northeast Harbor, Maine. The show consists of all of our centrally listed brokerage boats, as well as our new boats (in 2008 we sold three brokerage boats as a result of this show!).
• In 2009 we are scheduled to attend 7 major boat shows and as many private events throughout the year.
• Our brokerage listings are always on hand at boat shows, as these shows are equally valuable as a customer source for brokerage as well as our new boat business.
• Our service yard in Northeast Harbor, Maine where our brokerage boats are presented is in one of the world’s premier cruising grounds attracting yachtsmen from around the world. Our area is also home to some of the most beautiful and active yachting communities so your boat will be in good company.
Morris Brokerage - our experience and passion for the industry makes the difference. Please feel free to call James Allen for more information or answers to any questions you may have about Morris Brokerage. 1-207-244-5509
The Morris Yachts M42 developed out of the wild success of her smaller sister, the M36. Retaining all of the great ease of handling features and classic beauty of the M36, the M42 provides greater interior volume for more luxurious accommodations below and an even larger cockpit with more generous seating. Morris Yachts and the legendary design firm Sparkman and Stephens have once again teamed up to produce a yacht of lasting beauty – a yacht that will grace any harbor and provide her owner with pride of ownership for many years. REVELATION is a perfect example of this popular design, and has had many thoughtful touches added throughout the build process. PRICE DROPPED BY $20,000 !!!!!!!!
53 Granville Road|
PO Box 395
Bass Harbor, ME 04653, United States