Directions to Medway Bridge Marina
We suggest you use A2/Strood route at peak traffic times.
1. Follow A2 from London taking turning towards Rochester just before A2 becomes M2 at Junction 1.
2. Carry straight on, down the hill, over several sets of traffic lights & then on to Rochester Town Bridge, take the extreme right hand lane on bridge, marked Esplanade.
3. Turn right at traffic lights at end of bridge. You are now in the Esplanade with the river on your right.
4. Carry straight on at the end bearing left up a steep hill (Shorts Way) to a T-Junction at the top - turn right.
5. Take next right (Manor Lane), back down the hill to Medway Bridge Marina at the bottom.
1. Follow A2 from London, joining M2. After crossing bridge over the Medway, leave at Junction 3 (A229).
2. Roundabout - follow signs to Chatham/Rochester.
3. Second roundabout - follow signs to Chatham/Rochester.
4. Third roundabout - take first exit to Borstal (B2097).
5. After 2 1/2miles, turn left into Priestfields (signposted in blue "Medway Bridge Marina").
6. After 2/3rds mile, turn right down Manor Lane (just before The White Horse pub).