Welcome to Lyman-Morse
Lyman-Morse is a custom boat building yard on the coast of Maine with a distinguished history. For over a century, graceful Alden Malabar schooners and sturdy Friendship sloops slid down the ways here in Thomaston.
In the late 1970s the boat building company expanded its focus to produce a variety of exceptional custom sailing yachts and custom motor yachts for world class naval architects and discriminating owners.
When you have your boat built at Lyman-Morse, you draw on Thomaston Maine's 200-year tradition of ship building, fine craftsmanship, individualism, and pride unique to the area. Of the over 100 workers at the yard, most have made a lifetime career of fine boat building and are third, fourth and fifth generation shipwrights and custom boat builders.
47' Maine Cat P-47
2009 47’ Maine Cat Power Cat. With her aesthetically appealing profile, CACIQUE makes the transition from sail to power all too easy. Built in Maine, with modern technologies that have been tempered with tradition, Cacique allows you to cruise long range – with little marina stop-overs. At 8 to 18 kts, her ride is ultra-quiet and smooth with the fine entry of the hulls and the extra sound insulation. The interior is light and airy with excellent visibility and head room. Low hours. A one owner boat – ready to cruise Maine to the Bahamas and more.
- Core-Cell composite hull and deck, providing strength and rigidity while remaining light.
- Her sea kindly length to beam ratio creates the finest hulls on the water, making for highly responsive steering and great tracking.
- Highest quality systems throughout this custom build.
- Beautiful traditional "Down-East" look.
- Ultra quiet and smooth ride with a comfortable cruising speed of 8 - 18 kts.
- Light and airy open interior with 7' headroom and excellent visibility
- Built in the USA by Maine Craftsmen.
- Maintained to the highest standards - current owner is the original commissioner.
Lyman-Morse Boatbuilding Co.
84 Knox Street|
Thomaston, ME 04861, United States
Tel (207) 354-6904
Fax (207) 354-8176