37' Corsair C 37 RS Carbon
Offered at $239,000 - Trade-ins Considered
The Corsair 37 offers all the comforts of a cruising monohull but with the benefits of the flat sailing of a big catamaran. It also has the speed, safety and unsinkability of a Corsair Trimaran.
Some of the many features of a C37 are its shallow draft with retractable dagger board and rudder for exploring; a carbon rotating wing mast, quality deck hardware and an intelligently designed deck layout.
Multihulls World Magazine wrote in June 2010 that, "For those of you who like trimarans and want to sail further (and faster)... the Corsair 37CR (is) a top of the range boat which offers the comfort of a cruising monohull, the catamaran's comfortable flat sailing and the speed and excitement of a trimaran... (It) is a real long distance cruising boat... and a fast one!"
This is the CARBON version of the Corsair 37. It has carbon inner and outer skins covering foam core, all vacuum bagged. The mast, boom and bowsprit are also carbon fiber.
The Corsair 37RS Carbon Offshore Racer / Cruiser is the most technically advanced Corsair yet. The carbon fiber over foam construction makes for lightweight and high strength which allows the boat to realize its true performance potential. It features a shallow draft with a retractable daggerboard and rudder, carbon fiber rotating wing mast and quality deck hardware. There is also an intelligently designed deck layout with halyards, topping lift, reefing and outhaul controlled at the mast, while all other control lines go to the cockpit for ease of sail handling and control.
The interior of the Corsair 37RS brings more of the amenities you have come to expect from our larger boats; a functional open galley, ample cabinet and storage space, comfortable curved settee with seating for six, and an enclosed head including a molded in vanity with sink and shower attachment.
Forward, the spacious v-berth easily sleeps two adults in comfort. Additional sleeping accommodations for two are in the roomy aft-cabin. The dining table also drops down to convert into an additional bunk in the main cabin.
• Boat Name: Bucket List
• Year: 2009
• Hull Material: Composite
• Engine: Gas, Honda 20 HP 4-stroke
• Sleeps 4 to 6 adults
• Length Overall: 37' (11.27m)
• Length at Waterline: 35' (10.66m)
• Beam: 25' 7" / 9' 10"
• Max Draft: 6' / 1' 8"
• Bridge Clearance: 55'
• Displacement: 6300 lbs
• Ballast: None
• Mast: 50' Carbon fiber wing, rotating
• Boom: Carbon fiber
• Bowsprit: Carbon fiber
• Jib tackle: Harken roller furling
• Headstay: Stainless steel
• Shrouds: Dyneema (synthetic)
• Primary winches: Harken B40.2 self tailing (2)
• Halyard winches: Harken B32.2 self tailing, on mast (2)
• Main sheet winches: Harken 42.2 (2)
• Coaming winches: Harken 42.2 (2)
• Sailmaker: North Sails
• Mainsail: Kevlar, fully battened
• Jib: Kevlar, roller furling
• Screacher: Kevlar
• Spinnaker: 3/4oz Nylon
• All sails new for the 2010 sailing season
• New Dacron mainsail & jib added in 2013
• Tacktick Wireless Speed & Depth & Wind
• Garmin 5212 Series Color Chartplotter
• Standard Horizon Quest-X GX1500S VHF
• Raymarine Smart Pilot X -5 Tiller Pilot
• 12V Refrigerator/Freezer
• Propane Stove
• Pressure Water System for galley and head
• Rinnai On-Demand Hot Water Heater
• 2 x Power Tech Group 27 AGM batteries
• Electrical breaker panel with test meter
• 12V accessory Outlet
• Dual battery selector switch
• LED interior lighting
• LED navigation lights
• Foredeck light
• The Corsair 37RS easily sleeps 4-6 adults.
• Magic Tilt aluminum dual axle trailer
• New in March, 2013
• Electric over hydraulic brakes
• LED lighting