56' Jefferson Marquessa 56 Extended Deckhouse
This rare offering is a MUST SEE! This Purely Freshwater Jefferson has lived its life in the Louisville Metro area, home of Jefferson Yachts. Knee Deep has been Professionally Serviced & Maintained by our crew since its birth with an Open Checkbook Policy! She has very reasonable hours and has served as a extended weekend and local cruising boat.
This flush deck motor yacht offers a fully outfitted lower helm station forward of the main deck saloon & separated by a beautiful etched glass neon lit divider. The saloon will be the ultimate gathering venue with plush and comfortable home size furniture, custom wet bar, wine cooler & entertainment center. The saloon opens to a full beam, soft enclosed aft deck outfitted with cozy furniture and sound system. With the large sliding door open, the saloon and aft deck can become one large entertaining area.
Lower level accommodations include 3 private staterooms, 3 heads and a full galley at the mezzanine level, which boast full size appliances such as stove with oven, Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher & private dining area. The forward stateroom has bunk style double berths, a private head & separate walk-in shower.
The midship guest stateroom has twin berths, hanging locker & full head just adjacent with separate walk-in shower. Continuing aft, twin engine rooms with sealed bulkhead doors provide the service crew easy access to the beastly CAT 660hp engines & gear.
The master is a truly private suite located in the stern, with centerline queen size bed, entertainment center, settee w/vanity, large hanging lockers & bureaus for extended stays aboard. Located in-suite, the master head features a full size bathtub.
Take command from the flybridge with full controls & electronics, plenty of seating & wetbar/refrigerator for guests. Fully enclosed with eisenglass that has U-zip roll-ups in each panel for easy opening. Just aft of the bridge is a 1,000 lb. hydraulic davit and chocks to handle its included 12’ Novurania tender. Alternatively, the owner installed a Freedom Lift which allows the tender to be secured off the swim deck.
This yacht is absolutely a turn-key no excuses great value for the avid boater looking for a vessel they can be satisfied with for years to come. "Knee Deep" is represented by the folks that know it best, the team from Jefferson Yachts.
- Twin 3196 (660hp Ea.) Caterpillars with 740 Hours.
- Brand New Interior Furniture & Whirlpool Refrigerator/Freezer Installed
- Freedom Lift Installed for Tender
- Spare Set of original factory Propellers & Spare Prop Shaft factory mounted shaft storage and spare propeller mount
- (2) Brand New Caterpillar House Batteries, New Generator Battery
- New MPU Controller Installed for Generator
- Hydraulic Steering Cylinder Rebuilt
- Fresh bottom paint Spring 2017 (Micron CSC)
- Dinghy Serviced This Year - Oil/Filters Changed, New Plugs, Impeller. Also has New Cover.
Some Features Include:
- 15 KW Westerbeke Generator w/Sound Shield
- 5-Zone Marine Air Reverse Cycle AC/Heat
- Awlgrip Painted Exterior
- High Gloss Interior Teak
- Auxiliary Fuel Tanks (2) 65 Gallon Each
- Central Vac System, Washer/Dryer & Much More..