Representing Fine Yachts For Sale Worldwide
Jordan Yachts is interested in providing the best service for our customer, be it power or sail, buyer or seller. Our seasoned team of yacht brokers and support groups would like to help you achieve the following:
- Importation of a foreign vessel.
- Surveyors, professional captains.
- Dockage for all sizes at the best price.
- Boatyards and maintenance crews.
- Airports, hotels, and rental cars.
- Marine financing, sales tax exemption.
Whether your needs may be dockage, maintenance, or transportation, Jordan Yachts is ready to accommodate you and help make your transition from sea to shore, or shore to sea, an enjoyable experience.
Give us a call, and let us explain the details. Together we can get the job done right the first time.
Robert Jordan President
50' Stevens Sparkman and Stephens
Designed by Sparkman & Stephens, Mystic Muse is a high-performance, blue water yacht hand made in Taiwan under the direction of Bill Stevens. Following a complete restoration and modernization from 2012 to 2013, she blends the best of classic custom build quality with the best of modern equipment, creating the ultimate short-handed fast-passage yacht. Comfortable, fast, strong, manageable.
Completely refit from 2012 to 2013. This is a partial list of upgrades. Please view the full specifications for more information.
- Cape Horn Extreme 12v watermaker 2013
- Eclectic Energy D400 windmill 2012
- 75 HP Yanmar turbo-diesel 4JH4-TE (200 hours) 2013
- Yanmar Maspower generator with 552 hours 2011
- Raymarine suite (widescreen plotter, digital radar, remote autopilot, AIS, speed depth temp wind, 70-series color instruments) 2012-2013
- Custom ultra-leather interior by IK Yacht Design 2012
- Flush LED lighting throughout interior 2012
- Custom solid teak folding cockpit dining table for six 2012
- Non-skid deck segments refinished in light gray 2012
- Hull awlgripped in Whisper Gray, with 2 coats of clear 2013
- Main and 120 genoa from Doyle Offshore 2012
- Maxwell RC12-10 windlass 2013
- Custom aluminum boom from JSI, 240mm x150mm cross section with 4mm sidewalls 2013
- AB ultra-light aluminum RIB with Nissan 9.8hp 2-stroke 2012
- Complete canvas replacement – bimini, dodger, sail cover 2012
Mystic Muse is at ease and easily handled in heavy weather, having delivered her single-handed skipper nicely through squalls in excess of 50 knots. On one recent passage, she averaged 10+knots for over 15 hours in 30+ knots of breeze, with wind and 3 meter swells at 60 degrees. Her displacement and shape allow her to carry speed through heavy swells in ways that lighter modern production boats cannot, giving her "real world" passage-making performance even to windward.
At the same time, her gentle motion makes her easy on guests unaccustomed to life at sea. Her fully skeg-hung rudder and solid coreless GRP construction provide peace of mind. And, her reliable Yanmar turbo diesel allows her to make 8.5 knots under power when needed.