Welcome - The Bay's Best Brokerage and Four Winns dealer
For those two great moments - the day she's bought and the day she's sold! We at Hawk's Yachts get to see those happen simultaneously and really enjoy making them happen. Smiles all around!
Hawk's Yachts earns our business one vessel at a time. Because we are not the largest brokerage in the business, we still understand what it's like to buy that first boat and give our first time buyers the attention they deserve. However, we are large enough to give our more sophisticated buyers the expertise they are looking for.
Whether your first or your fifth, you'll appreciate Hawk's Yachts friendly service, commitment to excellence and a desire to please both our buyers and sellers.
We have financing sources available and can get you answers within hours of a loan request.
• Decades of Boating Experience
• Expert Boat Search to find your next Dream Boat
• Most of our Listings sell in under 45 Days
• We accept Trades
• Hassle free Closings-State Reg./Documentation Svcs
• Professional grade photography
• Sea Tow Package with every sale
• Financing available on most of our listings
• We attend and assist with all Survey and Sea Trials
• Full Yacht Management and Services –Expert Detailing
• Free Captains training available
• Full Service Yard and Marina at our doorstep
Looking to sell? We are always on the look out for
clean used vessels. No up front fees, free market analysis, superior marketing with a worldwide presence. We only get paid if we get her sold!
“We wanted to let you know how pleased we were with your efforts in getting our 42’ Vagabond sold. Your professionalism and dedication is to be commended. In our many decades of boating and having sold more than a few boats with brokers who were disappointing to say the least, it was refreshing to see your enthusiasm, honesty and hard work in getting “Elin” sold. From catering to out of country clients and hours of showings you persevered. We are extremely grateful for your efforts and we wish you and Hawk’s Yachts all the best. Please use us as a reference and we would be happy to speak with any prospective clients…..”
Tom & Elin Craig, Gaithersburg, Maryland
"Thank you very much for everything. You made this whole experience extremely easy and stress-free. I would recommend your company to anyone."
Shaun Eppinger 24' Chaparral Edgewater, Maryland
46' Formosa Peterson Cutter
Having grown up boating on the South Coast of England and in the Caribbean some of my wording may be different from what you are used to.
Call on any particular details you would like clarified.
Olu Deniz has been very well cared and is a proven Bluewater Cruiser; with fully updated Rigging and Mast she's packed and ready for her next trip.
- Complete Bottom Job, Pealing & Vinylester Coating
- Hull Awlgripped Navy Blue - Green Bottom
- Mast Repainted/ Refurbished & Awlgripped
- New Rigging w/Norseman Cones
- New Antal Series 50 Mainsail Track
- Mast Rewired
- New Vertical Spin
- Pole System w/Track Control Blocks
- New Hood 130% Dacron Genoa (seen little to no use)
- New Cutlass Bearing & Shaft
- All Cushions Recovered
- New Counter-tops replaced w/Oceania Blue Corian w/Integral Corian Fiddles
- Fuel Tanks Replaced w/Aluminium
Doug Peterson is one of the US' most famous yacht designers of the 1960's, 1970's, and 1980's. His one major cruising design was the Formosa Peterson 46'. Peterson was looking to combine the solid construction and comfortable interior lay out of the boats then plying most of the world's cruising routes with some of the go-fast lines of the newer racing boats. With a view to making the boat affordable to a fairly large segment of the would-be-world-cruising community, the boats were built in Taiwan to reduce costs.
This is a very spacious Cutter rigged Vessel with a center cockpit and lots of cabin room for extended cruising with guests, plus the ability to sail short handed if needed.
It is perfect for family and friends as an Ocean channel crosser, sailing through the Caribbean or just a Day Sailer for the bay.
64 Old South River Road
Edgewater, MD 21037, United States
Tel (888) 848-9842