Welcome to Gulf Coast Boat Sales & Yacht Management
• Determine a fair asking price
• Prepare an advertising strategy
• Prepare the listing for the public
• Prepare the listing for broker-to-broker on the MLS
• Use all electronic media to maximize exposure
• Prepare the boat (suggest and advise)for market
• Employ the professional know-how for proper transaction
• Supervise, conduct sea trial and be present for survey
• Art of negotiating the deal to successful conclusion
Yacht Sales Persons associated with GCBS include Steve Wiltgen, Ft. Myers, Scott Kern, Estero, Scott Schwalback, Naples, Cynthia Tantum, Naples and Klaus Harvey, Bonita Springs.
If you are planning to purchase a boat or yacht, the conscientious broker will consolidate the number of considerations by using his knowledge to find the best match to your expectations. Boat shopping can cover a lot of territory, consume much time and become quite expensive for a buyer. Save your time and money, work with a Broker you can Trust.
During Capt. Denny Pellicci's years selling and servicing new boats, he has direct contact and associations with manufacturers such as Grady White Boats, Chaparral Boats, Stamas Yachts, Marlago Yachts, Key West Boats, Thunderbird Formula, Formula, Pursuit, S2 Yachts, Monterey Boats, Triton Boats, Bennington Marine, Starcraft Marine, Harris Kayot, Euroline, Wellcraft Boats, Mainship Trawlers, Mercury Marine, Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser, Cummins, Volvo Penta and Yamaha. He also has held State of Florida Sales and Brokerage licenses since 2002 and has offered and sold brands like Sea Ray, Regal, Boston Whaler, Regulator, Cobalt, Tiara, Pro Line, Maxum, Larson, Baja, Fountain, Century and others.
Gulf Coast Boat Sales is a Retail Agent for Porter Inc., manufacturer of Thunderbird/Formula luxury power boats!
Gulf Coast Boat Sales & Yacht Management