Welcome to Guatemala Yacht Broker
After many years repairing and selling yachts in Rio Dulce, we finaly decided to create a website to advertise our services outside the area.
This site presents yachts for sale in Guatemala with a preference on the Rio Dulce area.
If you are thinking of buying, storing or sailing in and around the Carribean and Central America, Rio Dulce has many advantages:
- For the buyer, most boat found in the area sale for less money than in the US and you do not have to sail down from the states to enjoy tropical water and the second biggest reef of the world.
- To store a yacht, the place offers a variety of marinas, the safest hurricane hole of the west Carribean coastline, 19 miles inland, in fresh water and at a cost of between US$50 and US$250 per month.
- For the sailor, Rio Dulce offers a beautiful relaxing place, that keeps bringing cruisers back and where you could carry on sailing the lakes during the hurricane season or repair your boat, with three haulouts and a good skilled workforce available.
We also have marina spaces available in the best marina of Rio Dulce, within a 4 stars hotel at a bargain price of $6.50 per foot.
38' Lagoon 380 Owner version
Reduced for a Quick sale
Tax paid for Europe
It is very rare to find an owner version of these model and this is a great oportunity.
Tao only had one owner from new, fully equipped to go around the world and is very well maintained, absolutely ready to go tomorrow, just fil the fridge....
Undisputed world champion in its category (more than 700 boats delivered in 2013), the 380 is still going strong. It's fast, easy to manoeuvre and safe, and has a legion of fans spread across the world's oceans.
Lagoon 380: enjoying life…
- enjoying life on the high seas in a seaworthy craft
- enjoying life in port on a comfortable, welcoming boat
- a simple, efficient deck layout
- vertical glazing provides better protection against the sun and optimizes space and headroom
- layouts include 3 or 4 cabins in a 38' boat
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- move around easily and safely thanks to wide side decks and a rigid walkway on the trampoline…
- transom platforms provide easy access to the sea and dinghy
- the cockpit is a real outdoor lounge area