Welcome to FCY
Whether you intend to buy or sell a boat, we can help. FCY is owned and operated by people with a passion for the sea.
We can also help you repair or maintain your boat using our extensive local contacts.
From bottom cleaning to engine rebuilds, we've used some great and reliable vendors to keep our own fleet in Bristol condition.
Florida's "Forgotten Coast" is an inviting and untamed area of Florida where southern hospitality meets the grandeur of God's creation.
26' Macgregor 26M
Turn key, the complete package. This nearly-new 2013 MacGregor 26M (purchased in March 2013) has had all the details sorted that might keep a new boat owner from sailing immediately.
The boat is fully optioned out, sitting on a correct (aluminum) trailer, has a plotter/sounder installed, the engine is properly broken in and many upgrades have been performed. If you have ever commissioned a brand new boat, you know how much time and money it takes to get her ready to use.
The boat has been used briefly in fresh water and it has just had the 20 hour service performed by a Yamaha trained mechanic.
Click on "Full Specs" above to learn more about this fine boat.
- Blue Hull
- 2013 Yamaha 60T High thrust 4 stroke, 20hrs
- 2013 Aluminum single axle trailer with surge brakes
- Mast Raising Kit
- Lowrance HDS-5 gen2 Plotter/Sounder
- Genoa CDI furling 150
- Fresh Water Usage Until Recent Trip
- Bimini Top
- ICON Handheld VHF radio
- USCG Safety Package with all PFDs, Flares, etc.
- Cockpit cushions
- Split Stern seats ($1,000 option) Blue Water Yachts
- 2 fortress aluminum anchors with chain 150ft line
- Taco LED stern and deck lights
- Dometic Toilet
- Obrian 56"x60" tow float
- Propane 2 burner stove
- Motor Steering quick release Blue Water Yachts
- Rigging quick release kit Blue Water Yachts
- 2 12v turbo fans
- Windex Wind Vane
Forgotten Coast Yachts
1217 Walton Drive|
Tallahassee, FL 32312, United States
Toll-free (877) 632-4130