CALIFORNIA AND WEST COAST USA CUSTOMERS
Why you should select FILLINGHAM YACHT SALES, INC., as your representation in Florida and the Southeastern USA.
- California customers may enjoy certain sales and use tax advantages by purchasing a boat in Florida, sailing the East Coast of the USA, Bahamas, Caribbean; and then shipping the vessel to Ensenada, Mexico. This sales tax advantage is spelled out under Section 5(B) Regulation 1620 of the California Sales and Use Tax Regulations; also known as the 12-month test.
- 10-20% price advantage on East Coast USA vs. West Coast USA vessel purchases, along with a much greater selection of boats.
- Our Company has a data base of over 1million boats in Florida in addition to a complete data base of US Coast Guard documented vessels. This enables us to contact owners of boats not on the market that may meet your specific requirements. These owners may have interest in selling their vessel but have not listed them.
- We have many California customers who have purchased a vessel through FILLINGHAM YACHT SALES, INC. in Florida, cruised the Florida Keys, Bahamas, Chesapeake, and East Coast USA; then shipped the boat to Ensenada, Mexico via freighter at very reasonable costs. We can furnish shipping, insurance, and delivery expense upon request. References can be supplied upon request to serious, qualified buyers.
- We will at our expense preview and pre-survey any vessel of interest to you eliminating costly air fares, unnecessary surveys and wasted time.
- FILLINGHAM YACHT SALES, INC. is located in a full service boatyard in the Salt Creek Marine District of St. Petersburg, Florida, where costs such as upgrades, repairs, overhauls, fiberglass, bottom painting are substantially lower than other parts of the USA. The quality and dependability of work is exceptional and highly regarded.
Fillingham Yacht Sales
105 15th Avenue SE (Salt Creek Marine District)|
Located at Salt Creek Marina
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701, United States