43' Jeanneau 43 SO
"Voyager" is a vessel that lives up to her name! The original owner has enjoyed cruising all along the Northeast US, throughout the Bahamas, Florida and the Gulf of Mexico for the last 13 years. She is currently docked in Fort Pierce, Florida. "Voyager" is featured in the April 2015 Explore Jeanneau newsletter.
This Sun Odyssey 43 has a desirable 5'5" draft and offers both sailing performance and luxurious accommodations. Owner version is a two stateroom/2 head model with a bonus room for storage!
She has been upgraded for self-sufficiency, easy sail handling as well as many practical modifications that only come from experience. "Voyager" has maintained to the highest standards. She is worthy of your strong consideration.
Voyager has never been chartered. The owner bought her in the USA from Jeanneau America. Available for sale to US citizens.
Many of her valuable upgrades are listed below:
- New Leisure Furl in-boom furler and New Mainsail 2007
- Electric winch in cockpit
- 75hp Yanmar engine 2006
- Garmin 7212 with HD radar, AIS, weather 2014
- (8) new 6V batteries 2015
- SS radar arch w/(7) solar panels/ dingy davit bar
- 3000 watt invertor/charger
- 4 man liferaft - current
- New anchor/chain/rode
- heavy ground tackle with electric winch
- 12V refrigeration and freezer
- Spectra water maker
- reverse cycle air conditioning
- LED lighting
- new Alcantra upholstery in salon 2012
- custom mattresses and much more
Please read the full specs for more details... enjoy!