Welcome to Florida Coast Marine
FLORIDA COAST MARINE will provide you with the best possible yachting experience. Our knowledge and commitment to excellence ensures our clients receive the highest level of personal service and expertise available. Experienced brokers specialize in both sail and power. Buyers and sellers equally represented.
Whether you are selling or purchasing, FLORIDA COAST MARINE has a dedicated team of brokers with the experience to help simplify the complexities of the process. With locations in Palm Beach and Ft. Pierce, our staff of knowledgeable professionals work 7 days a week to satisfy your boating needs.
FLORIDA COAST MARINE is a proud member of the Florida Yacht Broker's Association and adheres to the strict code of ethics endorsed by The Yacht Broker's Association of America and The International Yacht Council. We are committed to selling the highest quality yachts and consistently exceed the expectations of our customers.
58' Tayana Deck Salon
"Nana Maria" will turn heads at every dock and underway! The sleek lines of her hull are accentuated with a striking rich red hull and classic teak decks. The Tayana 58 is known for its sea kindly and performance ability. The modern deck salon ports will appeal to all offering great natural light and a spacious interior in this 3 cabin, 2 head layout. Luxurious accomodations with abundant provisioning room. All lines lead to the cockpit with electric winches and bowthruster for ease of handling. You will enjoy the generous fully enclosed center cockpit as well as the roomy aft deck with corner seats and wide walk arounds. The sugar scoop transom has deep steps for ease of boarding and a swim platform including SS grab rails. "Nana Maria" is fully equipped to sail away today!
- Original owners, never chartered
- Upgraded 160 hp Yanmar, 2072 hours
- Canadian registered, US duty paid
- Deck Salon with abundant natural light and many opening ports and hatches provide good ventation
- Spacious Center Cockpit
- Lines leading to cockpit for ease of handling
- Electric winches for furling headsail and cutter
- Electric Main furling system with in mast mainsail
- SSB, Radar, GPS, Autopilot, AIS Transceiver
- Tracvision, Sirius ready radio, Iridium Sat phone
- Sugar scoop transom with dive platform and swim ladder
- Glue down teak decks, wide walk around, 3' stanchions
- Generator, Watermaker, Air Conditioning, Liferaft, RIB