46' Bennett Brothers Bruce Marek Design Sloop
REDUCED $30k. NOW PRICED $70k BELOW SURVEY VALUE
TSURU is one of the finest examples of a quality, American built, contemporary performance cruising yacht built in the past 15 years. Bruce Marek, her talented designer, combined all the elements that a modern cruising yacht should offer: superior strength and workmanship, spacious, well-appointed interior accommodations, and greater speed with less effort. She is designed for fast passages and will accommodate both racing and cruising enthusiasts. TSURU's builder, Bennett Brothers Yachts, of Wilmington, NC, has a well-earned reputation for building beautiful custom yachts.
The extraordinary attention to detail is evident in all phases of her construction and her quality compares with the finest yachts built anywhere in the world. Coupled with her $107k factory refit completed in 2007 to her New Awlgrip paint completed in 2013, she is truly a must-see for any potential performance cruising yacht buyer.
- Turn key and ready to go with Jan 2014 Survey in-hand.
- Survey Value of $280k, Replacement Value of $975k
- All original Bennett Brothers build GA's and documentation
- $107k refit in 2007 (also completed by Bennett Brothers)
- New Sapphire Blue Metallic Awlgrip Hull (2013)
- Updated Electronics and Entertainment (2013)
- Very Comprehensive Sail Inventory
- Most importantly... She has been METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED and will show AS NEW.
Please call to receive current survey, build GA's and all refit information.