51' Hinckley SW51
DO NOT MISS THIS INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY AT A HIGHLY UPGRADED HINCKLEY SW51. "KETCHUP" is being sold by her 2nd owner of 18 years and had a major refit in 2004 and her Stars and Stripes Blue Awlgrip repainted in 2007. She is truly a must-see for any potential Hinckley buyer.
Her classic McCurdy & Rhodes design has moderate overhangs, efficient underwater foils and balanced sail plan to make it a formidable opponent in competition, yet she can be handled easily by a cruising couple with the extensive improvements made.
Refit Work and Upgrades Include:
- Hall custom fabricated double-spreader carbon fiber spar with in-mast furling system and full Navtec rod rigging (9/2003)
- New Westerbeke Engine (2003) (approx 500 hours)
- (2) Lewmar 66 CCEST primary electric cockpit winches (2003)
- Lewmar 48 CCEST electric main sheet winch (2003)
- (2) #32 STC secondary cockpit winches
- North Mainsail (2003) North #2 Genoa (135%) (2003)
- Lewmar Ocean Windlass (2003)
- Heart Freedom Link 2000 (2003)
- Corian Countertops (2004)
- 2 - Vacu-Flush Heads with 25 gallon holding tank
- New Bimini (2011)
- Cockpit Dodger (2003)
"KETCHUP" is being sold by a two Hinckley owner (the other being a 59) who is ready to see her in the hands of new owners. Along with the 59, KETCHUP has been maintained with an open checkbook and will not disappoint.