160' Blount Marine Expedition Shadow Boat
FOR SALE OR PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY
An Owner's imagination is all that is needed to apply this vessel for his own uses. It can be operated as a stand-alone SUV-style expedition vessel capable of world exploration. In this capacity, its rugged exterior will serve well in ports where a pristine yacht exterior might draw unwanted attention.
This vessel costs less than half of what a current conversion would cost. It is turn-key and ready to head out on an adventure. Load it up with an array of toys and off you go.
Pacific Provider maximizes your time at sea with no limitations on where you can go and how long you can stay has always been a challenge for anyone who has taken their yacht to sea.
The Pacific Provider is designed to take the best shore side support services and transport them offshore to open up new places for boaters with a taste of adventure without sacrificing safety and comfort.
Our unique combination of luxury and performance allows the Pacific Provider to deliver the “ultimate experience in offshore adventure.” With an 75,000 gallon fuel capacity the Pacific Provider can reach further than most ships of its kind and stay there for extended periods of time. Her range can accommodate a round trip to Sydney Australia from San Diego California without refueling. This ship will not only get you to where you want to go, but take care of you when you get there.
With a capacity to make 7,500 gallons of fresh water a day, 4 ice makers and power to support several gameboats and water craft, the Pacific Provider can do it all. Her tough commercial exterior can withstand the rigors of a hurricane force winds, driving rain, or blistering heat without damage to often misguided materials used on a “typical megayacht.” Yet her inside accommodations for 12 plus ample crew are luxurious, special and give a feeling of being at home miles offshore.
The transformation of a 1978 offshore supply vessel was performed by the renowned Stabbert Shipyard in Seattle and was supervised by Stan Antrim formally of Shadow Marine and now Yacht Escort Ships. Boris Krilloff and Associates served as Navel Architect ensuring a high quality build for long term performance.
2015 - REFIT WORK
• New Communication computer, Navigation computer and MaxSea software
• Complete overhaul of ships running gear in drydock. New bearings. straightened shafts, balanced props, replaced one coupler, new packing, new rudder packing.
• Sand blasted bottom and renewed epoxy paint, primer and top coat.
• Pulled and straightened Shafts
• Trued both propellers
• Replaced intermediate and strut bearings
• Refloated new bearings in new Chockfast®
• Laser aligned drive train
• Applied Propspeed® to propellers
• Painted entire hull and top sides
• New electronics mast.
• New GPS antennas
• Installed new V7 Antenna
• Serviced and renewed anchor winch
• Serviced and renewed Vulcan Range
• Replaced refer compressor
• Replaced MSD salt water supply pump
• Renewed Deckma Cell in MSD and recertified
• Renewed and serviced watermaker
• Converted ship's interior and exterior lighting to LED
• Replaced crane wire with new 9/16" cable
• Complete service of crane block
• Installed cold storage container on top deck
• Rebuilt Starboard Gearbox
• Extended Bulwark aft for greater wave protection of working deck
• 2014 Replaced both motors in December 2014 with new D149's
FOR SALE OR PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY - The Pacific Provider is presently enroute to French Polynesia and will spend the next 8-10 months in various regions of the South Pacific before returning to RMK Merrill Stevens in Miami Florida late 2015. Opportunities are endless.
YouTube video here: www(dot)youtu.be/tLpzsMnLzY4