If you are considering purchasing a boat in the U.S. for Export, Edwards Yacht Sales can assist you in your transaction. Buying and exporting a boat can be complicated. We understand all the necessary steps in exporting boats around the world. We have helped clients buy and ship boats to Australia, New Zealand, England, France, Turkey, Mexico, Costa Rico, Spain, Italy, Bosnia and more! Our brokers are bonded and Licensed by the State of Florida, and we are members of the Florida Yacht Brokers Association. Edwards Yacht Sales is here to assist you in every step of this important decision!
Edwards Yacht Sales brokers are here to help you:
• We help you find and select the right boat just for you. Our brokers know the inventory in Florida and are aware of the changing values, styles and designs. We want the boat to be right for you.
• We will guide you through the offer to purchase steps including valuing a boat, handling contract negations, and escrowing your deposit in a state approved Escrow Fund.
• We can make initial Inspections and report back to you prior to a visit to Florida. This will help you make an informed decision on your next purchase.
• A pre-purchase Survey is very important and we will help arraign this for you. This will ensure you know exactly what you are buying before making the investment.
• When you are ready to close we will guide you to Documentation service that will handle your Title & abstract searches, insuring that you have clear title. This will make will make registering and documentation easier when your boat arrives. If you decide to leave the vessel in Florida, the Documentation service will assist in Florida Title Work and Florida registration.
• After closing, we can arrange to have your boat trucked or delivered via water with a Professional Licensed Captain to the port of export.
• Edwards Yacht Sales will guide you through every step. There is no charge for our services and we are here to help. Give us a call today.