47' Catalina 470
Silhouette is a very well equipped, upgraded and maintained Catalina 470, commissioned in 2001 with 1,200 engine and 500 genset hours. ICW-capable mast, wing keel, two staterooms with heads.
Major highlights include:
- 2012 Wavestopper hard dodger, bimini, connector, full enclosure
- 2010 Raymarine E120W MFD, 4 kw digital radar, AIS-B, Sirius weather
- 2008 LeisureFurl in-boom furling/reefing; 2008 full batten Quantum main
- 2008 9' 6" AB dinghy; 15 hp 2 cycle Yamaha outboard; Kato davits
- 8 kw Fisher Panda genset; dual Cruisair air conditioning units
- Village Marine watermaker - 25 gallons per hour
- Factory installed Sidepower bow thruster
NOTE: Excellent information regarding these particular boats can be found at the Catalina 470 dot org site.