9 TIPS TO SELL YOUR BOAT
When selling your boat you should remember that appearance truly matters. A clean and well maintained boat will sell much sooner and fetch a better price than one that appears rough around the edges.
In an effort to help you sell more quickly and for the best possible price, Dynamite Marine is pleased to offer you these nine easy tips:
1. Detail the exterior bright work.
2. Wax and buff the hull.
3. Clean the sails and exterior canvas.
4. Remove all personal gear.
5. Remove all equipment that does not stay once the boat sells.
6. Clean the interior, including lockers, bilges, cooker and ice box.
7. Caretaking Package at the Marina or Boat Yard is essential for your investment if you are away for extended periods.
8. Compile Maintenance and Service records.
9. Operation manuals are a BONUS to the next owner.
Dynamite Marine Ltd