Welcome to Custom Offshore Yachts, Inc.
Custom Offshore has been providing sales, service, and support to the sailing community in the mid-Atlantic region, as well as many other areas for over 25 years.
We specialize in performance cruising and racing sailboat sales and are known for our work in sailboat commissioning, maintenance, repairs, customization and race preparation as well as full instrument configuration and installation. We have worked on everything from Americas Cup yachts to Optimist dinghies and have produced race winning yachts coast to coast.
We represent the new C&C Yachts and work with our partner business Boatworks At 43 for J-Boats.
Aside from C&C Yachts and J-Boats Custom Offshore represents Ockam Instruments, B&G/Navico/Simrad, Fusion, KVH, Globalstar/Spot, Iridium, Mastervolt/Marinco, and we sell and install all brands of marine hardware and electronics. We are proud to represent Expedition tactical and navigation software.
We have a DryHull core drying machine and can effectively handle the drying of cored sailboats. You no longer have to write-off a wet cored vessel. Talk to Jonathan or Jeffrey about this cost effective alternative to recoring a wet boat.
Please look around our site to get an idea of the kind of things we do and are known for, and let us know what we may be able to do for you.
The new C&C30 One Design has hit the water and what a cool boat she is. Take a look at the C&C Website for all there is to know and see about this exciting new rocketship and her big brother Redline 41.
One of our recent shop guests was this new J88 that was prepped for Key West Race Week 2014. She left with a new bottom and set of instruments.
We have loads of electronics project pics to catch up on but here is a recent full console update with Simrad equipment on a clients 36ft RIB. More on this project as well as a slew of others to come.
24' J-Boats J-24
USA 4306 is a well cared for J24 that has always been dry-sailed.
- Built 1986
- White Hull w/ Gray Deck
- Keel faired by Waterline Systems 2007
- Gel Coat Bottom
- New Rudder 2012
- Harken Winches
- Updated Mast and Boom
- Newer Harken Windward Sheeting Car w/ Captive Ball Bearings
- Hall Spars Motor Mount
- Hall Spars Mast Butt Adjuster
- Dyform Stays w/ Ronstan calibrated turnbuckles and handles
- Two Spinnaker Poles (one carbon fiber, one aluminum)
- Karl’s Boat Shop Tiller
- Tacktick Racemaster Compass
- Upgraded Forward Stanchions w/ Rollers
- Current, Updated Running Rigging Hall Spars Motor Mount
- Clean Interior w/ Cushions
- 5 HP Mercury 2 Stroke Outboard w/ External Tank
- Trailer: Galvanized Triad single axle, new tires 2012, complete new brakes/coupler/hubs approx. 2008
- North Sails Keel Cover and Rudder Cover
- Custom Gin Pole
- Sails: All North Sails: Newport Main (2012), Newport Kevlar Genoa, San Diego Spinnaker, Jib