Welcome to C. Scott Vail Yacht Brokerage
C. Scott Vail Yacht Brokerage,LLC is located on Carters Creek, just off the Rappahannock River, in the resort town of Irvington, Virginia. We have been serving the Greater Chesapeake Bay since 1998.
The office is located at the Rappahannock Yachts Boatyard and can assist the buyer or seller with haulout requirements at a moments notice.A full service boatyard, 30 ton Travel Lift, dockage,and yacht transportation are all available. We have a 12' depth at the pier.
Trawlers,Sportfishing,Motoryachts, and Cruising Sailboats are our speciality. My sole mission is to broker fine pre-owned yachts! The client list is long. Come by and say hello!
Office hours: Monday-Friday 9-5----Weekends by appointment!
(804) 438-6443-----(804) 438-6443-----(804) 438-6443
E-mail address: email@example.com
34' Wilbur Sedan Flybridge
This beautiful Wilbur 34 as been totally "Awlgripped" and barrier coated. The current owner has kept the boat hauled during the winter and enjoys the boat during the summer.
This Wilbur has been loved--let the pictures tell the story!
This 1983 Wilbur 34 Sedan Bridge has been beautifully kept and upgraded by it's current owner since 2004. She was designed and built as a cruising "downeast style" boat with comfortable accomodations for 2 adults. A third bunk allows for a separate "reading berth" or accomodations for a third individual.
Boat is fully air conditioned for use at dockside or with the Genset at anchorage. An enclosed head with dedicated shower and Vacu-flush head is very appealling to those who have cruised all day.
The main salon has had the fixed settee removed to open up the helm area, increase the built in storage, and allow for the use of custom portable seating. The beautiful Teak / Holly sole is covered with a roll up custom fit carpet for protection. The cherry interior joinery is pure Wilbur custom.
A list of the major up grades are as follows:
- Installed Westmar Bow Thruster
- Installed a fuel polishing system
- Installed Xantrax invertor / charger with LINK 1000
- Replaced fuel lines, fuel filters, and stuffing shaft re-packed.
- Removed salon settee and custom built-in additional storage on Starboard side of salon.
- Installed 2 new Aluminum fuel tanks with sight glass
- Installed IDEAL electric windlass with chain gypsy (bow and helm operated) CQR 25 and CQR 45 with 200' of 5/16 chain.
- Installed bow eye for better anchor positioning.
- Installed new fuel gauge for lower station.
- Installed Raymarine Chart Plotter C-120 with Radar and 24" array on a lowering mast.
- Installed Raymarine autopilot with wireless remote
- Replaced all batteries with AGM batteries
- Replaced bow thruster batteries with AGM-6V in series.
- Re-packed shaft log
- Installed new Bimini Top
C. Scott Vail Yacht Brokerage LLC.
70 Rappahannock Road P.O. Box 582|
Irvington, VA 22480, United States