Marina del Rey Office
Why should you do business with Cruising Yacht Unlimited, Inc. ?
1. Cruising Yachts was ranked #1 in customer service on the West Coast and was also awarded the #1 Jeanneau dealer in the U.S for 2012. No dealer gives as good customer service or sells as many boats on the West Coast as we do. We offer more and work harder at meeting your needs than the "other guys"!
2. We take trades on our boats, Brokerage Boats too! We are well funded and have the resources necessary to making boat buying comfortable.
3. We represent Jeanneau and Hunter Marine, two of America’s four most popular sailboat manufacturers.
4. Exposure!! All of our listings are shown on several worldwide web sites. No other area Broker has as much exposure for their used boat inventory as we do. We work harder at selling your brokerage boat when it is listed with us!
5. Exposure!! Our Monthly Brokerage E Mailer is sent to our 6000 boat buyer’s data base. Many boats are pictorially shown and all boats are described and linked to show, upon request, the entire listing. Again, no other area Broker has as much exposure for their used boat inventory.
6. Exposure!! We actively market our boats, both new and brokerage boats, at all of our market area Boat Shows and many other local boating events. No competing local area dealer / broker shows as many brokerage boats in the local Boat Shows as we do. Most dealers are concerned about their own inventory boats more than their customers boats. Boat shows are key to marketing and creating exposure for boats in this very difficult market!
7. Exposure!! We offer highly visible In the Water and Out of the Water Boat Display at reasonable prices (on an availability basis) to our exclusive listings. Slips with high visibility are key to selling boats. The more exposure boats get the better chances there are for making a sale. Also, these slips include bi-weekly washing so that boats are always presentable.
8. Our sales staff has well over 100 years of combined boat selling experience in Marina del Rey. Our staff has been continuously selling boats in Marina del Rey since 1969. No one has been here longer or sold as many boats as we have over the last 44 years.
9. We actively help our buyers with their financing and slip requirements. We offer our own financing and also work with our clients on Lease and "Owner Carry" options. By tailoring to the special needs of our buyer's and seller's we find unique ways to make sales happen.
10. We like liveaboards. Many of our staff have been and are liveaboards. We have the relationships with dockmasters that allow us to arrange for legal liveaboard slips.
11. We like diversity, all sizes and both power and sail. Boating encompasses all sizes and types of boats and over our lifetime of being so involved with water activities we have been involved and appreciate all types of boats and watercraft!!!!