Eligibility Requirements for Membership
- You warrant that you are in the boat sales business as a yacht broker or new boat dealer and can produce collateral such as your brokerage or dealership business card, letterhead, photo of store front, website.
- You warrant that if you are from a state/province/country that requires a license to sell boats, you are properly licensed and can produce a copy of the license or license number.
- You warrant that you have a business license in the name of your proposed YachtWorld account name and can produce it.
- You warrant that you have a minimum of three boats for sale that meet the following conditions:
- To activate service, all three listings must include a photograph of the actual boat for sale, a text description of the boat, full specifications of the boat, and text content on your homepage usefully and accurately describing your business.
- Members must read and agree to the Member Service Agreement and Policies.