The new 32' C100 Escape has the same cabin, salon, and components as our current C90, but; it is 4' longer in the cockpit. Ideal for fishing and entertaining, this area will includes several standard features that are not available in the C90. It has a built-in 96-qt. Igloo Cooler with cockpit seat, extra lazarette storage, a refrigerator and a sink. The Volvo D3 220HP is the standard engine package. Due to the extension, the engine is under the cockpit instead of inside under the salon. Cruising in the C100 is much quieter with the engine placed under the cockpit.
• Faster than the C90, with top speeds of 28 mph.
• Still very efficient especially at C90 cruise speeds.
• The boat is trailerable (10' beam), current hull was simply extended.
• Overall length will be 34'.
• Built-in spray rail eliminates current SS spray rail on C90.
• Extra 4" in tunnel clearance, increased "suspension travel" for rough water.