|Click on image to enlarge ||
61' Garlington Sport Fish
Price Just Reduced
- Year: 1997
- Current Price:
- Located in Light House Point, FL
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Twin diesel
- YW# 1359-2484176
Custom Rod Locker,
Master Head - Shower,
Crew Quarters - Port,
Washer & Dryer,
Painting - Awlgrip March 2012,
Painting - Micron Bottom March 2012,
New Zincs - March 2012,
PRICE REDUCTION OF $50,000 ON 02/01/2014
- New Micron bottom paint
- Props and shafts milled and "trued" to original specs
- (2) NEW trim tabs
- NEW bearings and running gear with all new prop speed applied
- NEW Racor fuel filters
- New Odyssey batteries November 2013
- New Paint on Mask December 2013
- 1,000 hour MAN service January, 2014
- Partial asset trades considered
Unquestionably one of the finest performing sport fish designs ever conceived. From her elegantly simple lines to the unparalleled ride in nearly any sea condition.
A sea trial on Feb 6th, with 60% fuel and full fresh water, produced speeds of 27.3 knts at 1800 rpm, 31.2 knts at 1950 rpm, and 36.1 knts at WOT.
No expense has been spared to bring this boat to Palm Beach condition over the past 36 months.
FOR FULL DETAILS, CONTACT MICHAEL HANNON
Office: (954) 761-1300 / Mobile: (703) 472-0149
Please contact Michael Hannon at 954-761-1300
Contact Merritt Yacht Brokers, Inc..
Merritt Yacht Brokers, Inc.
2890 W. State Road 84, Suite 105
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312