Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: US Marine Design Team
LOA: 57 ft 0 in
Beam: 17 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 11 in
Displacement: 53000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 19 ft 7 in
Engine Brand: Man
Engine Model: Man T/ 610 hp.
Cruising Speed: 23 knt
Maximum Speed: 26 knt
Engine Hours: 450 (original)
Fresh Water Tanks: (226 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (800 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (76 Gallons)
Total Power:1220 hp
The Bayliner 5788 was the Flag Ship of Bayliner Yachts; now as the Meridian 580 the Flag Ship of Meridian Yachts. All the way forward is the Master/Guest Suite, bright and airy with island queen bunk, dual closets an entertainment cabinet a private head with tub/shower. Next aft to port is the 3rd stateroom/office with twin over/under bunks and ample storage. Aft again to port is another large Master/Guest stateroom with full walk around queen with built in his and hers night stands. This stateroom is also bright and airy complete with its own entertainment center, head with tub/shower. Up the elegant curved stairway to the pilot house with black leather helm seat and full instrumentation. Matching l Shaped lounge and port and starboard sliding doors to the side decks. A contemporary open stair and sliding hatch lead to the Flybridge. Down three steps to port is the Gourmet Galley featuring Corian Counters with under mounted double sink.. Opposite the Gourmet Galley is a cozy tan leather u shaped sitting area with High/low table. Aft is a very open and spacious main salon. The port side of the main salon is a very comfortable leather L shaped sofa and coffee table with matching leather ottoman cover. Opposite to starboard is a complete entertainment center including wet bar, ice maker and lots of storage glasses and bottles. Aft and out through the sliding glass doors is the large covered aft cockpit. To starboard is steps up to the huge Fly bridge and outside entertainment area.
- Over Head lighting with Dimmer Switches
- JVC home theater system Disc/ DVD
- Black "Sunbrella" Bimini, Fly Bridge Covers and Windshield Covers
- Fore Deck Sun Cushion
- Central Vacuum System
- Vacu-Flush Heads
- ASCO Stack Washer and Dryer in hall closet 240 VAC
- Fully Air Conditioned and heated
U-Shaped complete Gourmet Galley with lots of special features. Such as direct and indirect over head lighting with dimmer switches. Very comfortable and workable galley layout.
- Princess Four Burner electric stove with oven and matching microwave above.
- Norcold Refrigerator and freezer dual voltage AC/DC
- Dish Washer 110Vac Under Counter
- Trash Compactor Under Counter
- Double St. St. Under Mount Sinks
- Pull out Faucet
- Corner Cabinet with Lazy Susan
- Built in Spice Racks
- Teak Flooring in galley Area
Complete Engine Instrumentation with alarms and Synchronizer at Pilot House and Flybridge.
Complete Electronics/Navigation Package in the Pilot House.
- Ray Marine CRT 48 Mile Radar
- Ray Marine GPS Color Chart Plotter
- Color Fish Finder
- Ray Marine VHF
- Ray Marine VHF/Hailer/intercom
- Ray Marine Auto Pilot W/ Hand held Remote
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Ritchie Compass (2)
Master Distribution Panels for 24Vdc and 240V/120Vac complete with Volt Meters and Circuit Breaker in the Pilot House. Control Panel for Shore Power/ Genset/ Inverter. One 50Amp/ 250V inlet, One 30Amp 120V inlet each with 50' power cord. Glendenning Cable Master Power Cords.
All 120Vac outlets are ground fault protected.
- Westerbeke 20kw Diesel Genset W/ Sound Guard
- 120Vac/60hz Inverter/Battery Charger(4.0kw)
- 30 Amp Battery Charger
- Four Batteries
- Battery Isolator Switches
- 24Volt Monitoring System
- Battery Paralleling System
- 24 volt Lighting
- Cable TV/ Phone Inlet, each cabin wired for TV and Phone
- TV Antenna on arch
- Bow Thruster
- Hynautic Hydraulic Steering
- Windshield Washer/Wipers
- Electric Spot Light Remote controlled
- Lewmar Electric Windlass W/remote
- Dinghy Davit Hoist 1500lbs
- Fresh Water Wash Down
- 20 Gal Hot Water Heater
- Electric Oil Change System
- Central Vacuum System
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.