Regulator 32 Center Console
REGULATOR 32FS –
Center Console Offshore Sportfisher
The Regulator 32FS is Regulator’s top-of-the-line model. You simply can’t get any more than this…or find better quality in the center console offshore sportfishing class. This super boat is not for the squeamish…it’s pure sportfishing dynamite!
Start with the legendary ride built into every Regulator. Many call it the smoothest and most solid ride they’ve ever felt. It comes from Regulator’s exclusive Fiberglass Grillage System™, a rigid framework encased in the hull that acts as the armored backbone of the boat. Combined with an extra thick all-fiberglass hull made from the finest resins and gelcoats available, the 32 can withstand the most punishing sea states, and thanks to its deep-V sharp-entry bow and Carolina-flare design, the ride is also dry and comfortable.
The Regulator 32 FS provides a level of standard accommodations and fishing features that raises the bar out of sight for the competition. Thickly padded forward seating for five rests atop twin 220-quart wet or dry storage boxes, while 360-degree coaming pads encompass the boat to cushion backs and knees. Some of the extra features that make the Regulator 32FS stellar are a 645-quart in-deck locking fish/rod storage box; 64-quart cooler under the front bench seat; fiberglass-lined 6'2" stand-up head with 35-gallon shower and sink; walk-through transom door; and combination leaning post/rigging station that houses a freshwater sink with insulated bait tray tackle storage, five rocket launchers, and rigging racks.
The Regulator 32’s impressive storage capacity continues with a 40-gallon recirculating livewell and 130-quart fish box in the transom, as well as a glove box and under-console dry storage bin. Two additional locking rod storage boxes are at the forward steps.
For power and control, the Regulator 32FS relies on dependable Yamaha®. Their new Command Link™ Digital Network Information System features precise digital readouts of important functions on the twin Yamaha® F250 four-stroke outboards with 500 horsepower. All electronics are flush mountable and are lockable behind a panel at the helm. Stainless steel fuel/water separating filters keep the lines clear, and stainless steel props provide the twist. Standard 22” x 14” Lenco® tabs allow for precise trim response. Combined with Teleflex® tilt and power assist steering and an Edson™ polished silver wheel with Power Knob, you get an easy handling powerful deepwater stalker.
Popular options for the serious angler include a solid fiberglass T-top with pre-wired electronics box, t-top mounted silver-anodized five-rod rocket launcher, custom three-sided weather curtain enclosure, and 18-foot Lee® Sidewinder outriggers with laydown mounts.
Take a look at the rest, but if you want the best 32-foot center console sportfishing offshore boat on the market… fish the Regulator 32FS.
REGULATOR 32 FS
FUEL / NAVIGATION / ELECTRICAL / SPECS
• 310 gal. Fuel Tank
• Breakered Electrical System
• Triple Battery System w/ Switches
• Console Electronic Box with Access in Head Compartment
• L.O.A – 32'0"
• Beam – 10'5"
• Dry Weight w/o Engines – 7,400 lbs
• Deadrise – 24 Degrees
• Teleflex Seastar Hydraulic Steering
• Ritchie Offshore Navigator Series Compass
• Enclosed Stand-Up Compartment w/ Portable Marine Toilet Interior Lighting and Mirror
• Hand Held Shower
• Hanging Locker in Head Compartment
• Electric Head with 6 gal. Holding Tank
• Console Footrest w/Storage Bin
• 64 qt. Insulated Cooler Under Forward Console Seat
• Edson Polished Silver Wheel w/ Power Knob
• Custom Aluminum Windshield w/ Handrails
• Tilt Steering
• Glove Box
• Stainless Steel Cup Holders (2)
• Above Deck Recirculating 50 gal. Live Bait Well
• Saltwater Washdown System
Combination Tandem Garelick Seats w/Bait Rigging Station w/ Drawer Tackle Units; Drawer Storage Trays; Fresh Water Sink; Cutting Board; Backrest Rocket Launcher; Folding Footrest
• Insulated Illuminated Forward Fish Boxes (1)
• Stainless Steel Rod Holders (4)
• Locking Illuminated Rod Storage (3)
• Transom Fish Box
• 35 gal. Freshwater System
DECK AND COCKPIT
• Lenco 14X22 Stainless Steel Trim Tab
• Cockpit Lighting
• Bilge Pump w/ Automatic Float Switches (2)
• Pop Up Bow Light and Cleats
• Anchor Locker with Rope Storage
• 360 Degree Coaming Pads
• Transom Mounted Swim Ladder Bracket
• Springline and Cockpit Cleats with Hawse Pipes
• Heavy Duty Bow Eye
• Molded Non-Skid on Horizontal Surfaces
• Stainless Steel Hardware – Thru Bolted with
Elastic Stop Nuts
• Stainless Steel Thru Hull Fittings
• Stainless Steel Handrails On Transom Turndown
• Regulator 32 with Twin Outboard Yamaha F350 4-Stroke Engines
*NOTE: Factory installed engine/s include Yamaha Command LinkTM Digital Network Information System. Standard system includes square style LCD displays, dual binnacle control with combined power trim-tilt, stainless steel props, and Yamaha fuel/water separating filters. Command LinkTM system includes 4 displays capable of providing fuel management, tachometer, and speedometer as well as other critical engine functions. The system has been designed to provide operator with more systems information at their fingertips by way of a larger graphic display than typical engine gauges.
• Hull Color Change
• Custom Hull Color Change
• Forward Seating w/Insulated Cooler and 360 Degree Coaming Pads
• Fiberglass T-Top w/ Electronics Box, Built in Lee® Sidewinder Outrigger Base and LED Dome Lights
• T-Top Electric Flush Mount Panel
• T-Top Underside to Match Hull Sides
• T-Top Rocket Launcher
• Lee® Sidewinder 16’ Outriggers w/Laydown Mounts
• Lee® Sidewinder 16’ Telescoping Outriggers
• Custom Helm and Fwd Seat Cover
• Custom Tackle and Center Cover
• Three-Sided Spray Curtain Enclosure
• Armstrong Ladder
• 30 Amp Battery Charger w/ 25 ft. Cord
• Stainless Steel Bow Rail
• White Powder Coat Package
• Fiberglass Bow Pulpit w/ Anchor Windlass 15' Chain, 185' Rope and Anchor
• Folding Rear Seats
For a complete list of Regulator’s optional features, visit your nearest dealer.
On Order 2008 32FS W/T350 Yamaha
32 Center Console with forward seating
Twin Yamaha F350 4 Stroke outboards
Colored hull : TBD
Fiberglass T-top with electronics box and Lee Sidewinder outrigger base and LED dome light
Silver T-top Rocket Launcher
Lee Sidewinder 18' Outriggers with Laydown Mounts
Three Sided Spray Enclosure
delete bow rail; trade for pop-up cleats and light
2313 NE Catawba Rd.|
Port Clinton, OH 43452, United States
Fax 419 797 2518