Sailtime San Diego
I'm Ian Bossenger. My wife Gill and I are the owners of Sailtime San Diego - America's Finest City.
With average high of 68 °F and an average low 50 °F San Diego enjoys mild, mostly dry weather with an average of 200 days above 70°F. Temperatures vary little throughout the year making it a year round destination.
Our office, California Yacht Sales Inc., offers ASA sailing school, brokerage and new boat sales, captained charters and membership sailing in SailTime San Diego. We invite you to come and experience the wonder of sailing among the dolphins and whales!
Enjoy a well-founded sailboat without the expense or hassle of traditional ownership. SailTime is the global leader in fractional sailing with over thirty bases in the USA, Canada and Europe.
We have availability on our Hunter 36, LoLo. Enjoy easy access to a new professionally maintained boat on your local waterway. Ideal for both new and seasoned boaters, SailTime makes time on the water simple and inexpensive. Our comprehensive training program ensures that anyone can use their boat safely with complete confidence.
As a Sailtime member you have full access to the marina’s facilities: http://www.harborislandwest.com/
o $814 per month
What does the price include?
1. Guaranteed 6 weeks of yacht access per year - that’s 84 sails per year! plus
2. Unlimited use of your yacht when reserved within 36 hours at no additional cost.
3. No additional charter, rental or lease fees
4. No additional slip or mooring fees
5. No additional insurance premium
6. No cleaning fees, unless you request cleaning after a Catalina trip
7. No maintenance surcharges.
8. No management fees
9. No diver fees
10. No fuel or fueling fees, unless you go to Catalina.
11. No pump out fees
What services are provided?
1. Slip in San Diego Harbor
2. Insurance coverage
3. Professional cleaning
4. All maintenance including preventive maintenance
5. Fueling service
6. Pump out service
7. Water service
8. Diving service
9. Online reservation system
10. SeaTow membership
11. Group events like races, raft ups, cruises and parties.
How can I get started?
1. Sign Member reservation form – pay for the first 3 months plus one month deposit
2. Demonstrate your skills by passing
a. ASA written exam
b. The SailTime Skipper Competency Exam
3. Make a reservation online and start sailing!
Please let me know how I can help. More information on the merits of the program can be found on the website: www.sailtime.com
Telephone: 619-295-9669 (Office)
California Yacht Sales, Inc.