Welcome to Bristol Yachts Northwest!
Bristol Yachts Northwest specializes in proper representation to both yacht sellers and buyers. Bristol provides a regional print media advertising campaign, as well as a worldwide online presence for its listings. Bristol is able to tap into a broad spectrum of buyers and brokers to maximize exposure.
The staff at Bristol has decades of experience in the marine industry and recreational boating. This allows Bristol to properly advise, direct, and represent buyers and sellers.
Bristol is pleased to offer market research, participate and coordinate the sea trial and survey process, and help clients through each aspect of the buying or selling process.
If you have, or want, a Bristol Yacht, we are the firm for you!
37' Pacific Trawler
Sweetwater Sue needs to be seen by anyone wanting a capable, exceptionally clean and fully equipped pilothouse trawler. She is hull number 28 and was built in Bellingham, WA. She is equipped with an exceptionally fuel efficient, naturally aspirated, 130hp Lugger L668 diesel (a John Deere 6068 marinized by Northern Lights in Seattle).
- 130 hp Lugger L668D (John Deere 6068) Diesel
- Northern Lights 6KW Diesel Genset
- Statpower ProSine 1800 Watt Inverter
- Autohelm (Raymarine) ST7000 Autopilot w/Remote
- Furuno 1761 Mark-3 Radar
- Furuno GP32 GPS
- SidePower Bow Thruster
- PSS Dripless Shaft Seal
- Wallas 40Dt Diesel Forced Air Furnace
- Electric Quiet Flush Head
- Electric Simpson-Lawrence Horizon Express Anchor Windlass
- Rocna 20Kg (44 lbs) Anchor w/300’ of 5/16th inch BBB anchor chain
- Diamond SeaGlaze Windows
- Queen Berth
- & MORE!