Welcome to Boatshed Seattle
Boatshedseattle.com is the brokerage division of Waterline Boats LLC www.waterlineboats.com, dealers for Mariner and Camano trawlers and Bracewell yachts. Scott and Lisa Helker, owners of Waterline Boats, looked for a better way to build a strong brokerage business to accompany their new boat lines and found the Boatshed system. They were impressed with the company's ethics, its advanced customer management software, and that it provides truly unique benefits to buyers and sellers:
- Every boat brokered by Boatshed is personally viewed and photographed by a trained Boatshed broker.
- Boatshed presents up to 80 photographs and detailed information about its boats in a standardized, objective format. This true and complete representation allows Boatshed to achieve 2.2 viewings per sale - much better than the industry average.
- 50+ offices in the international Boatshed system provide instant visibility to a world-wide customer base.
- Boatshed feeds all the major MLS sites in North America and Europe to achieve international exposure that far exceeds the resources of other brokerage firms.
- All brokerage transactions are on a "No Sale, No Fee" basis. Owners may continue to sell their boats privately, and no fee is due unless WE bring the buyer.
- We provide owners with regular reports about progress on their sale, and because of our advanced proprietary software we have actual data about internet activity to report, allowing us to fine-tune the marketing plan.
Bottom line -- with our cutting edge technology and international marketing we can find buyers that traditional brokerage methods may not reach.
Waterline Boats with Boatshed Seattle is located at 2046 Westlake Avenue N., Seattle, in the Westlake Landing Building. With dock space on Lake Union, we're also uniquely positioned to offer display moorage for those owners who want to show their vessel at a premier "Yacht Brokers' Row" location. Visit our Waterline Boats Blog.