2018 Release 238RX
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Marblehead, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 1
NEW Release 238 RX with Yamaha F300 Fourstroke Power
Lifetime Hull Guarantee and Full Yamaha Warranty
- Standard Side Swim Door (Molded In)
- All Hand Laid Fiberglass, Wood-free Composite Construction.
- Fiberglass Box Beam Stringer Grid. Foam Filled.
- Yamaha F300 with Pre Rigged Digital Controls- Yamaha Pre-rig including Stainless Prop
- Deluxe Fiberglass T-top , Aft Spreader Light, 4 Rod Tubes
- Aerated Livewell & Storage Beneath Seat Cushions / Telescoping Swim Ladder
- Leaning Post w/ Footrest, Cooler Storage Beneath& 4 Rod Tubes
- Aft Seating Arrangement w/ 3 Individually Folding Backrests- Electric Head
- Bow Cushions- Cockpit Bolster
- Hanging Anchor Locker- Port & Starboard Bow Bench Seats w/ Storage
- Recessed Bow Rail- In-floor Fish Box
- Cockpit Courtesy Lights
- 4 Stainless Pull-up Cleats
- 4 Stainless Gunwale Rod Holders- Horizontal Rod Storage Port & Starboard
- Full Width Aft Seating, Backrests Fold Level with Swim Platform
- Head Compartment beneath Console w/ Dome Light-
Forward Seat w/ Drink Box- Compass- Plexiglas Windshield
- Release has been building custom boats with pride - one at a time since 1977. This has enabled us to maintain the fine quality Release Boats are known for, our high customer satisfaction is the reason it is nearly impossible to find a used Release Boat for sale. Just ask anyone who owns a Release Boat and you will see why we call our customers our best sales people. At Release Boats, we have incorporated fish ability and function into an attractive package. We have listened to our customer's dreams and desires of what they expect from a fishing boat and turn them into a reality. Our seasoned craftsmen create designs that are not only functional and appealing, but will endure over time with repeated use.
Before buying a new boat you owe it to yourself to test ride a Release Boat with Marblehead Yacht Sales.
Please Contact Marblehead Yacht Sales / Coastline Marine
Please contact Sales Manager at 781-990-8632
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 24 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 9 in
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.