- View Full Specifications
Brand New Boat
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 260,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 306,228)
Lagoon 40 - Year 2018
Harel Yachts, Lagoon Dealer in Caribbean Islands
STARTING PRICE : 260 000€
CHARTER PROGRAM GUARANTEED REVENUS NET OWNER AND on a Brand New Lagoon catamaran, to be operated in the Caribbean. 18 to 22 weeks yearly to cover fees, financing if available.
Also can be PRIVATELY used. We offer the best prices and we make sure our customers are doing the best deal
Contact us for more details
A true "combination of expertise", the new 40 symbolises the synergy of Lagoon's innovation, replacing the 39 and 400 models.
A sleek and innovative design
With her new visual identity, the 40 immediately stands out. While faithful to the image of Lagoon’s "DNA", a new style is born: an individual, streamlined and accomplished design depicts her large portholes and panoramic view. This creates a refined and high-performance unit, emphasised by the chamfer running from the bow to the stern. A new generation Lagoon, recognisable at first sight.
Exterior: space and comfort
- A comfortable cockpit looking out to sea: a starboard dining table, able to accommodate up to twelve guests, a recreation area on the same side and seating at the rear beam.
- An ergonomic helm station accessible from the cockpit or deck, thus enabling communication between the skipper and crew at all times.
- Large aft transoms with a spacious swim platform, allowing simple access to the tender and safe, easy boarding.
- A forward cockpit, fitted with a sunbathing area, provides further living space.
Interior: elegance and luminosity
- A selection of luxurious materials, by Nauta Design, enhances the new interior lines.
- A wide choice of accommodation layouts to meet the needs of owners and large families: available in three or four cabins.
- A new aft cabin, fitted with a « semi Island bed » berth and multiple storage space.
- Large hull window glazing with integrated portholes in the cabin provide exceptional natural light and an outstanding view.
Particular attention given to volume layout, smooth flow of circulation and luminosity makes this new interior a truly pleasant living area.
New generation rigging: performance and simplicity
A symbol of the new generation Lagoons, the 40 is endowed with advanced performance features: a VPLP hull structure and an increased sail area provide a better sail surface area / displacement ratio. The decision to position the mast step further aft, which stems directly from VPLP's experience in competitive sailing, provides this catamaran with multiple advantages:
- A self-tacking jib for simplified manoeuvres.
- A large forward triangle for a wider choice of downwind sails: a guarantee of performance.
- A shorter boom for ease of manoeuvring.
- A main sail, with a high aspect ratio, enabling the capture of better airflow in the upper parts of the sail for optimised performance.
- The re-centring of weight, thanks to aft positioning of rigging, considerably reduces pitching
Please contact Ziad Rizkallah at +590690102030
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
La société offre les informations relatives à ce navire de bonne foi mais n'est pas en mesure de garantir l'exactitude de ces informations ni l'état du navire. Il revient à l'acheteur d'instruire ses agents ou ses experts afin de vérifier et de faire valider les informations de son choix. Ce navire est offert sous réserve d'une vente préalable
Other Boats from HAREL YACHTS