2018 KEY WEST BOATS 239FS
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Racine, WI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 68,440
2018 Key West Boats 239FS
Our latest introduction to the expanding Family Sportsman series, the 239FS offers the largest cockpit in its class, and loaded with features for both family comfort and serious fishing. Enjoy the comfort of the full width bench seat in the rear and the optional front facing seating in the bow for relaxing day on the water with the family and friends, or hit the blue water safe and secure in a very capable long range offshore fishing platform. Fishing features include the ever present live well, rod storage racks, trolling rod holders, and even an insulated, macerated under floor fish box up front. The 239FS is ready for whatever water sports your family enjoys.
Features may include:
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Pull up cleats.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Black accents.
- Courtesy lights.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Storage area or fish box under the floor.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- Live well with high speed pump pickup.
- 20 gallon live well.
- Cup holder on console.
- 9' X 12" trim tabs.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
Please contact Lynn Monroe at 262 636 8020
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Total Power: 250 HP
Engine Brand: Honda
Engine Model: V-TEC
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 250 HP
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.